+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Told me so?

Told me so?

I would just like to say that when i first posted on here and let people know that i was a 17 yr old dating a 23 yr old, nearly everyone told me that it wouldnt last, hed hurt me, only wanted on thing blah blah blah.

well i just wanted to say is we will be celebrating our 6 month aniversary in a few weeks time. Shows how much any of you know

lol..umm...Are you sure you're here to say that things are going well? I know if i found my girl i woudn't want to go back to some place i forgot about to tell everyone how much they were wrong. On top of that, 6 months is not a long time dude, i hope you don't come crying later on.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Aww. Common, Asip. Give'er a break. Let the lady have her sour grapes on us. Feels good to let loose with a Bronx Cheer now and then. Almost as good a big, throaty fart feels.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Aww. Common, Asip. Give'er a break. Let the lady have her sour grapes on us. Feels good to let loose with a Bronx Cheer now and then. Almost as good a big, throaty fart feels.
    hahah...yea, my bad, whaywardj.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

maybe you two are still together b/c he's immature for his age? I'm sorry, but a 17 yr old and a 23 yr old should not have much in common besides their both younger than 24. Don't give me the excuse "oh, but I'm very mature for my age." A mature 23 yr old and a mature 17 yr old are not on the same level. One already graduated from college and the other is just finishing high school.

And that, Neo, is written in stone somewhere? Maybe by a burning bush? You sound really pompous to say all that.
    Speak less. Say more.

yes whaywardj, I saw it written in stone the other day next to a burning bush. How did you guess?

Tone Guest
    Hey I'm 23.

my only point is i was told on this forum how much he would hurt me. and 6 months on hes treated me liek a queen mwhahahahahahaha im so drunk and i love it

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoon
    my only point is i was told on this forum how much he would hurt me. and 6 months on hes treated me liek a queen mwhahahahahahaha im so drunk and i love it
    Drunk cause you just realized you're goin' out with a 17 year old?

It's okay.

Somebody here will offer you their shoulder.
    Last edited by Junket; 31-07-05 at 03:14 PM.

lol. this thread is funny.

drunk, seriously? you were drunk. and first thing that comes to mind is to go to the love forum? Odd. but congrats, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoon
    m mwhahahahahahaha im so drunk and i love it
    Your also really retarded....do you love that as well?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yes. Yes i do

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    the levels of mental retardation:

Normal- this is when your not retarded

slightly retarded- this is when you don't think you have a problem, but you do and it shows, because everyone around you starts asking you if you are ok and want to help you with more stuff because they think it's harder for you.

just plain retarded-retarded-this is when you are just ****ed up and everyone laughs at you

really retarded- just ****ed up; if you walk in public, passerby's will say stuff like "DAMN!" and gag and make weird faces at you, and point and laugh. hence- the really retarded face= <<if you are really retarded, this is you.

psycho- this is when you go around plotting how to kill people and you think you are better than everyone else with your pasty complexion(did i spell that right?)and you make an account on LF just to piss everyone here off by posting retarded stuff and starting flame wars.

This is F'ed up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast