I have recently started spending a lot of time with a girl i've been really good friends with for about 2 years and I am beginning to have very strong feelings for her. I have been out with her a couple times in the past 3-4 weeks and we have had a lot of fun together. The last 2 times I felt we really connected, whenever we danced together we would get really close and intimate, which would seem to be a sure sign of the way she feels. The only problem is though when we are out she likes to flirt with other guys at the bar. One reason I'm thinking she does this is because I haven't actually said anything to her about the way I feel yet. The other reason I kinda feel she is acting the way she does is also because she recently just broke up with one of my old friends. He got pretty mad when he found out I was gonna hang out with her after they broke up and said some things that made me think he wasn't a good a friend as I thought. Anyways, I'm just kinda having a hard time thinking this all the way through, she seems to have feelings for me but the fact that she still flirts with guys when i'm around makes me question those thoughts.