+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love becomes its own conflict

Love becomes its own conflict

Just a thought, but if anyone has experienced a lot of loves then I guess you will know where I'm coming from. Sometimes its really hard to chose between lovers. its sorta like the Sweet Home Alabama movie. You have this really great guy who would give you the world and he really has the ability to give you all that and the willingness as well. And your so involved in the idea of loving that person and being loved by that person that because of the idea of him you don't even remotely think about why really are u in love with him. When it comes rite down to it, its not about what he can offer you or how you can benefit from him being a part of your life but simply because you love and you know this and feel this so strongly that you dont really need to have a reason or a motive or anything. Its the simple notion or knowledge that you really and truly love him, not for his potential but for the thought and security that you can actually spend the rest of your life with him. Sometimes its all about the underdogs and not the high-class rich

Money can't buy love. Period. But if a rich guy is in love with a girl and showers her with all these gifts and love AND the girl is also in love with him, the riches are a bonus to the girl I guess