+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why do girls always fall for the "bad boys"?

why do girls always fall for the "bad boys"?

my experience had taught me that girls fall for boys that have the bad boy image, can any one tell me why is that...and what chance do normal descent boys have...?

Funny you should say that. I wear the bad boy look like crazy to get girls, but on the inside I'm really not. It's like wearing a suit for appeal. My current GF knows that lol.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's more for the youngin's ...

For the short term, "opposites attract" ... but in reality, "Birds of a feather flock together ..."

[EDIT]

And I just realized I'm in the "Ask a Female" section ... sorry!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

...sorry im a guy too but i do have an answer for you.

girls go for confident guys.

bad boys are confident.

Get with the times bud'. Bad boy good boy thing does wonders. Play a bit of both. I dress and act like one but I'm a bit of both. Learn to play the field. Demand and supply, if theres a demand for badboys...

EDIT: Like Eric said, it's a short term thing. They go for bad boys for fun and a futile attempt at changing em', to the point they realise their ovaries are too old to be playing savior. Then that's when they go looking for the good guys.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it has to do with confidence. When the "nice guys" gain confidence, they start getting girls, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think it has to do with confidence. When the "nice guys" gain confidence, they start getting girls, too.
    This is pretty much spot on.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm a bad boy...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

because they seem like they will be really exciting, keep you on your toes. make life interesting for all those good girls. i was attracted to my bf for his "bad boy" image (he had been to jail and smoked weed) and that was just a turn on, and i have always been the good girl. to me, they are attractive because they have this unattainable air about them (people wany what they can't or don't think they can have), so when you get them, it adds to the attraction. normal guys have a shot, because the bad boys, the real ones, will burn us, too many times, and some of us will learn our lessons.

pardon my language, but all 'bad boys' get are sluts. you think good boys dont get girls because they simply dont advertise it. i am a 'good girl' and i go for the good guys. most decent people will not partake in PDA's and will not flaunt their taken status. if you want a girl but do not want to be a bad boy, be confident in who you are and give the girl to know who you are before asking her out randomly.

anachronistic Guest
    Am I the only one that disagrees with that fücking statement?

haha yes... I recently got into wearing a leather jacket, sunglasses, black scarf, leather boots, leather gloves, and cologne. Yet deep down, I'm still pretty nerdy.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Am I the only one that disagrees with that fücking statement?
    haha don't worry, this has also brought attention to my eyes because this is the "typical" statement a person would say when they assume everything.

Quote Originally Posted by pungahn View Post
    pardon my language, but all 'bad boys' get are sluts. you think good boys dont get girls because they simply dont advertise it. i am a 'good girl' and i go for the good guys. most decent people will not partake in PDA's and will not flaunt their taken status. if you want a girl but do not want to be a bad boy, be confident in who you are and give the girl to know who you are before asking her out randomly.
    when it comes to reality, bad people sleep with whoever they tend to hook up with. it goes the same for good people. some people like he excitement so this is what they look for in a partner, while other people on the other hand are the reserved types as you appear to be, and thus you look for less excitement in your life.

from my experiences, it's usually the rich kids who only appear to be "good" because they have more money to flaunt and they can buy nicer clothes and materialistic things... deep down inside though, it's all about personality.

ps.. i'm still a bad boy..

raverboy

Spontaneous-ness of them? I'm not sure lol I don't really fall for ANYONE in general. Which kind of sucks on my end, I seemingly like who ever likes me too. And because of this I find myself a bit strange...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's not really strange.. it's just that you don't want to get rejected to you end up not trying. you wait until a girl comes up to you and give you a chance and you just accept her.

raverboy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast