+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed - why can't I make my girl come from sex?

Advice needed - why can't I make my girl come from sex?

Hello everyone,

I am in need of advice (especially from ladies, but any will be gratefully received).

I am 29 and my girl is 27. We've been together for almost a year and have a great relationship. Our sex life is also good in general, apart from one glaring issue. My girlfriend has never come from sex, or even been close to it.

Obviously this is something I want to rectify, but I must admit I'm completely baffled by it. If I go down on her, or just play with her clit with my fingers, she will come incredibly quickly, and her orgasms are amazing (her whole body shakes and she can barely control herself). Yet when we have sex, she doesn't feel anything like this. If I stimulate her clit it makes absolutely no difference either. I have never had an issue in making other partners come from sex, am pretty normal in terms of my size (I'm neither small nor huge), am adventurous, and most importantly non-selfish. I don't have any problems in terms of coming too soon or anything like that, so that's not an issue.

So... what am I doing wrong? Or, put better, what can I do to improve this situation? My girl is always very keen for us to have sex and enjoys it (there's certainly no psychological barriers for her) but she just doesn't get close to climax. We've even tried positions that are supposed to be great for her G-spot and clitoral stimulation but it's not making any difference...

Any hints??!!

Should add that we're both very fit and healthy and don't have any physical issues that would make this difficult...

Could be you're doing nothing wrong - some women just have a hard time getting off that way. Have you tried asking her?

Have you tried going down on her first and bringing her to orgasm, then making love?1

does she know how to get herself off? I know so many girls who have never even had an orgasm... I have no idea how they go through life that way haha. but really girls have to know what works for them in order to really have an orgasm through sex. it takes me a little while with a new person but I know how to get myself off so when having sex I know what feels good and what it will take for it to happen. I can also direct the guy to help it too! but really she has to know her own body and know what works herself in order to know how to have one with you. have her try going on top, that always works for me!

dude ive been with my wife for about 8 years now.. and only one orgasm during sex, and she had to work for it... majority of women have a hard time during intercourse in climaxing.. try to get her to use you penis to masterbate. get her to go on top and kinda do a sausge in a bun thing.. and let her ride it.. more pressure on her clitoris and she has control of have hard she presses and speed she goes at... my wife climaxes every time.. at the same time she jerks you off with her vagina. give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    dude ive been with my wife for about 8 years now.. and only one orgasm during sex, and she had to work for it... majority of women have a hard time during intercourse in climaxing.. try to get her to use you penis to masterbate. get her to go on top and kinda do a sausge in a bun thing.. and let her ride it.. more pressure on her clitoris and she has control of have hard she presses and speed she goes at... my wife climaxes every time.. at the same time she jerks you off with her vagina. give it a try.
    only once? oh my godddd hahaha I'd die!

yeah, she's had 2 other partners in the past and never with them.. she falls in that percentage of people who just can't , and yea she was on top whens she got it, she really had to work for it.

OP read this

http://www.yourtango.com/20072009/can-you-orgasm-from-intercourse-alone
    Last edited by rob1984; 22-02-13 at 03:23 AM.

it is definitely harder but it can be done as long as you know how to do it yourself. that's how I was, I've had orgasms with 3 of the guys I've had sex with so it's not the easiest thing but I find that over time and after being with someone for so long you figure out what works and it's awesome. at least she has one that other way though!

yeah, "The Hotdog" lol she loves it... says it comes very slowly but feels amazing.. if you're curious give it a try.. depending on your partners width it covers the enter vagina, she seems to like it , so i'll go with it.

You could try gi ving her oral until she is almost ready to climax and make sure you are really close/tight so your rubbing her clit.

Her on top can work or you on top but put your hands on her hips/ass and pull her real close to you. Another position that can work is her lying on the edge of the bed and you leaning on your legs bent over her. All of these provide close contact with her clit.

It took ages for me and my bf to figure out what works best. Give it time and keep trying

so it's not really all the way in? I'm not sure if I have done this before, sounds like fun hahaha

No it is all the way in lol. Dont really know how to explain it. Its the same thing as missionary except his legs are on the ground. It makes penetration deeper and also more pressure on her clit.

Another thing that worked for me in the begining was him touching my clit during sexwith his hand/fingers..

Another position we tried recently that he loved lol was him on top but my legs were inside his and i closed my thighs fairly tight.

Its kinda half in/half out and the shaft rubs off the clit but it feels way different for him so he loved it. Its a good position unless your extremely horny as it can take awhile

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    No it is all the way in lol. Dont really know how to explain it. Its the same thing as missionary except his legs are on the ground. It makes penetration deeper and also more pressure on her clit.

Another thing that worked for me in the begining was him touching my clit during sexwith his hand/fingers..
    I was asking rob about the technique he was talking about. I know how to have sex on top... lol

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    so it's not really all the way in? I'm not sure if I have done this before, sounds like fun hahaha
    lol i think you are asking me, but incase you are.. no its not in at all.. basically her vagina is the bun, she goes on top and just wraps her vagina with it and thrusts up and down. however she wants.. and she has all control and direct contact her clitoris at all times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast