+ Follow This Topic

Thread: [Girl Problem] Advice needed!

[Girl Problem] Advice needed!

I met this girl, who is the best girl ive ever been with, she is just everything i could wish for. But it seems like the love is only coming from one side.

So here is the story...

We hang out, got tons in common so we can talk and talk. Basically, we spend bunches of time together. She introduced me to her family, and when we were alone her sister came up to us and asked what we were.... She didnt answer.... I asked her same thing later, she "jockingly" said enemies. So im not sure, are we friends or are we dating?

I just cant understand her, she doesent express her feelings much... I just dont know what to do, or what to say... Im very serious about this girl, but she isnt serious at all. Everytime i want to talk about "US" she changes the subject.

If anyone here been through anything like this, please give me advice. I really need it... Really Really need it.

Thanks so much for reading!
    Last edited by COAD; 04-04-05 at 09:11 AM.

Just ask her and find out where you stand

Just confront her about it and point blank ask her where you stand. Determine whether you have a relationship or not and whether she feels the same way. Get that straightened out and you'll have your answer. Don't let her change the subjest. If she tries to change the subject, just ask her again. Be very blunt and direct with her and don't let up until you get an honest, definite answer. Asking her is the only way you'll know for sure. I hope I've been able to help you and I wish you the best of luck.

She is not interested. That is the feeling I am getting. If you gave really good signals, are hanging out with her, and she still avoids you then she is most likly just trying to be friends. You never know though so just ask.

Oh crap! my post sounds to serious for me. I have to add this " YOU SMELL LIKE CRAP!". Thats the best I can do in a short period of time
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well if she isnt interested, then why chill with me? Wouldnt she not call me, and then after we hang out she wouldnt say "call me later".

Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    Well if she isnt interested, then why chill with me? Wouldnt she not call me, and then after we hang out she wouldnt say "call me later".
    Maybe she just wants to be friends? She hangs out with you but avoids relationship talks....sounds like she wants to just not be serious at all. Just ask her though if you feel comfortable with her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yup, I'm with Gordon on this one, doesn't sound like she's into you like that.

Corner her and demand a concrete answer. And if she says she's not into you, don't ask why, and don't ask what you can do to make her into you, just drop it and move on.

COAD-----"I just cant understand her, she doesent express her feelings much"

Not everyone is confident enough or open enough about their feelings. Some people keep their feelings bottled up inside. It can be hard to express your feelings, when you're not even really sure how you feel about someone. She hangs out with you. That's a good sign.

I too would ask her outrite. The only problem is im not one with words - please see my post and give me advice too- but as i have discovered over the past couple of months honesty and being fully explainable with your actions is definietly the best way to be with someone. Ask her; she can only say no and what would you have lost - nothing you can still be really good mates like you are now!!
    Go for it! and Good Luck! let us know how you get on.

Ill talk to her today, but being "just friends" with a girl like this, is too hard.

Thanks for Advice guys.

it is always too hard my friend..... life was never meant to be easy..............

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past