+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused and need advice ASAP thanks :)

Confused and need advice ASAP thanks :)

Hey everyone i am new to this but i really need help from people other than friends.
    Well i have been with this boy on and off about 8 or 9 times. Every time we have broke up we seem to have got back together. But the thing is this time we broke up... i was happy for a while. But then i started thinking about him and i was getting paranoid and upset. We broke up one day before i went to Los Angeles from London.. and my feelings kinda spoiled my holiday a bit. So i come back and check my phone and my friend Alfie who does not go to my school or anything text's me and says ' Hey Bex, Bailey says he likes me and i don't know what to do!'. So this kinda makes things even worse.. no ad-fence to my ex he has never really had more than two girl friends. I spoke to her and she says she is not dating him but they are talking. And last night i finally apologized to my ex for being immature on our break up and sorry for being mean. And he just replies to me and says 'Thats Ok. And i am in love loads with this girl Alfie..' Ok, Alfie is my friend, but the last time my ex saw her was last year in June...Last year! 2011 in June! And he has sent her a couple of text's and he says he is in love with her? They haven't even met up! Yes i do still like him and i want him to know that but what i am afraid of is rejection. I mean i am dating a boy now..and this sounds so mean as now i am not 100% keen on staying with him. I mean i know he loves me but..when you love someone else its horrible. I don't want no one to get hurt. But according to two people my boyfriend and my friend Charlie they said when they told my ex about me and my boyfriend, my ex's face dropped and he went a bit depressed. -( after him saying maybe we could date in the future and me dating someone else whilst in Los Angeles after two days after breakup)
    This is such a complicated story!! I really want to date him again as i miss him but i don't know his feelings on me. I know Alfie doesn't want to date him apparentlybut i dont know! Do you think he still likes me? Is he trying to make me jealous? Or generally has moved./trying to move on or what? He doesn't know how i feel. Thank You for reading guys! Much appreciated!

You sound very young to me (early/mid teens?) Sounds like maybe he is trying to make you jealous, but no one can possibly fall in love with someone via text. You all need to stop playing these games. Don't indulge in making a drama out of your life - take yourself less seriously and it will save you from a lot of angst over the next ten years or so.

Don't worry about boys for a while, go steal some spirits from your parent's kitchen and get drunk in the park with your mates like everyone else.

Your relationship was on and off again because you both are too stupid to know what you want. This is kids crap, it's time to grow up and move on.

Ha Ha LOL yes i am 14, .. i know i sound like a complete idiot. Thanks Tho for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by becaspaceace View Post
    Ha Ha LOL yes i am 14, .. i know i sound like a complete idiot. Thanks Tho for advice.
    No, you don't sound like an idiot... you sound young.

Children are short, not stupid.

No worries beca, and you don't sound like an idiot - we've all been there and remember the first sting of young love. If you like this boy be with him and enjoy his company, don't waste any time worrying or arguing about stuff. When I was your age my first girlfriend died, you have no idea how much I still regret wasting so much of the time we had. Don't make that mistake.

Relationships and boys will come and go. Enjoy the variety and don't stick with just one....worry about that 10 years from now.

You sound very very young. How old are you? 13? 14?

I think you need to date your school so you can make it in life.
    instead of running after guys and be silly.

When you break up you need to leave the person and move on with your life.
    thats why it call break up.

And do your parents know what you are doing ? dating and fighting about a guy?
    im shore not. put your energy in your family and friends.
    you have panty of time to date when you are older.(adult)

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Enjoy the variety and don't stick with just one...
    Dont be a hooker eater!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Dont be a hooker eater!
    WTF? you mean hooker beater? hooker sneaker? hooker cheater? hooker looker peter beater? LOL!

I think you need to date your school so you can make it in life.
    Yeah, you don't want to end up as stupid as cheekxs.

Dont be a hooker eater!
    sound advice - definitely don't eat hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    WTF? you mean hooker beater? hooker sneaker? hooker cheater? hooker looker peter beater? LOL!
    hooker your ass!

smackie, I think she meant 'either', just like she meant 'sure' with 'shore' and 'plenty' with 'panty'... It's truly amazing really.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    smackie, I think she meant 'either', just like she meant 'sure' with 'shore' and 'plenty' with 'panty'... It's truly amazing really.
    i meant shut the **** off. spell that one faggot@!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast