I don't want you guys to hesitate so I wont go much Into detail I will just list, I guess she has been giving me mixed signals and if those signals are true then I guess I blew my chance, but I think I can regain interest because I believe its not entirely gone, I am just confused on what to say on my approach so hear me out please.
* I tried to approach before but I think she blew me away, I tried to say a nice hello but she shot her eyes to the floor instantly and here eyes went left to right, and never gave me any eye contact, my guess is she was nervous because I observed her around everyone else and she wan fun and very social.
* I also notice she tired to stand next or by me at times, she would use her phone as a mirror and fix herself while standing next to me.
* Another time, I guess she bumped my elbow on purpose because she could have at least said excuse me, I jsut said "sorry I did not notice you there" I know I am an idiot for not escalating.
* The first time she saw me we gave eye contact, but she looked so serious and looked away quickly, another time during lunch we stared at each other for a good couple seconds.
To conclude, I never really got a chance to fully meet her, others have said to move on and I have, I have been approaching women anytime I get but I always end up thinking about her. Anyway I shot over a few messages on face book to her and even a friend request and she ignored, she never denied the friend request but Ignored the messages, I only sent two, the first one was casual, and the second one I broke the ice a little bit..but why should she ignore is she just shy? I guess what I am trying to ask is what should I say on a approach I will feel kind of awkward after she blew me off.

Thanks for you're time.