Hi there,

I have been in a relationship with a wonderful woman for nearly 2 months. She has been divorced for 2 years. I am finding out that after her divorce, she had a wild streak. She is upfront with it, answering my questions. Here goes my concerns:

She still talks to friends that she slept with after her divorce and slept with her boss (female). She says it was more or less one night stands or short relationships and deeply regrets it. She told me in tears she has never cheated on a relationship and would never cheat on me because she loves me and respects me. I noticed her fb status said interested in men and women and I asked if she was bisexual, how I found out about her fling with her boss.

I'll be honest. Every relationship I have had the girl left me for another guy or cheated on me, and sometime later they always came back regretting their decision. I never took them back. So I will admit I have an insecurity of being cheated on. I have never cheated and truly faithful. She of course knows this.

I would like to ask a female this: Women act wild after a divorce, I undertsand that. Do I have true concerns that she still has contact with these people she had intimate relations with or am I just being paranoid?