+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl im starting to fall in love with...PLEASE HELP

girl im starting to fall in love with...PLEASE HELP

Ya there is this girl that i really really like i almost luv her. Ya heres the deal i want to tell her but i dont.We've been friends for a couple of years 3-4. Ya ive been talking to her a lot now and im developing strong feelings for her. Now i dont know if i should tell her but im dieing to tell her. We are really good friends so i dunno what to do. If i tell her how i feel and she dosent like me back then im just going to tell her i dont want to talk to you ever because everytime i talk to her or see her my feelings get stronger so whats the point if i cant be with her? And i also dont wanna lose her as a friend so im stuck here. If i tell her i like her girls are "bitches" they might take advantage of you or there are some nice ones that dont take advantage and really appreciate you. In conclusion i dont know what to do? If i tell her and she dosent liek me back im gonna tell her not to talk to me which is going to end our friendship because everytime i see her or talk to her im going to burn inside. Please Please help this will make my Xmas a really good one.....thanx....and merry christmas to you all.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *cracks knuckles*

i feel that zekk probably will have the same reply or something similiar of the sort. here goes, i feel that before you begin revealing your secrets to her, are you fine with the fact that if she rejects you, there is a chance you might not feel the same for her? you stated that you wouldn't want to cruz with her anymore and your friendship might grow apart.. you have to be willing to take that chance. remember tho, she will always be there for you because she is your friend.

now where shall we start... i think that you should work up the courage and talk to her because you should feel as though you can tell her anything. you've been friends with her for a few years and that bond that you share seems to be very close. i would assume she knows you fairly well too, so she has a general idea of how she views you. she doesn't suspect this is comming so it will be a surprize to her so don't overload her with all this information. over the next few weeks, start to spend more time with her, just the two of you. take her to movies and dinner and try to see if you can get a sense of a returning of affection. start to act sweeter to her and maybe she will start to wonder if you like her and who knows, only time will tell. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ya i found out that she had a feeling that i liked her. im going on a trip on friday which is tommorrow for a week and today she is going to call me and were just gonna talk and its gonna be my chance to tell her. But i dunno how much to tell her. Should i go all out with everything, im afraid she will get overloaded by the way i feel. Or should i just explain to her how i feel but not overload it? or should i just not tell her? ive been depressed for like 2 days and if i tell her how i feel and she dosent connect with me im going to feel even more depressed. so i dont know what to so now? Please Help....thanx

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    like i said before, i think that you should just let it on slowly. at first give her a little hint here and there so it doesn't overwhelm her. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

*Killerbabe really wonders what's with all the guys here...*
    wonder what those girls do to you...

Welll, yeah, Illusional is absolutely right here. Although I think she already knows that you like her. I think we all fall in love with our friends now and then. Quite normal, I'd say. Just, um, don't overwhelm her too much, but don't be a sissy either.

what else?.. o h y e a h, good luck.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Alright, I've taken way too long to see this post. It's like you're another me. The EXACT same thing was going on with me and my best friend during senior year of high school. I couldn't help it any longer and after a good while of small hints and such I flat out told her everything. She didn't want to be with me but all it ended up doing was bringing us closer. It's a good idea to tell her slowly but don't just break off contact if she isn't interested because I can tell you she probably won't be. Let the friendship be tested, you may gain a greater friend. I know you'll still yearn, I still do for my best friend. But if you're there with her and become the greatest of friends it almost doesn't matter anymore, because you'll see what true love can be. This is only what's happened to me, good luck man.
    Heit ist mein taug.

my friend told her i like her. she didnt really say much. but she told him it was obvious that i liked her. and she told my friend that right now she dosent have feelings for me but she said she will probably have feelings for me in the future? does this mean that its gonna happen? but now she really knows how i am and my friend hasent asked her lately how she felt but she might have changed because we had a long talk not about me liking her but just a lto of talk and hints. so what should i do next? she told me i can be open with her which will bring us closer but i dunno if i wanna tell her yet? what should i do next?....thanx

Can somone please help me? i`m kind of over weight, and there is a girl at school i like. And i don`t know what to say to her, everytime i try to talk to her she says stuff to me, sexy talk but i don`t raly know if she means it, i just end up smiling and i like her but i don`t know what to say to her to make her fall for me! i`m worried about this.Its a big problem for me because i`m only 13 and i`ve neverhad a g/f, can somone please help me with my problem? :oops:
    life is hard, love is harder.

Be very careful, I know what it's like to be 13 and overweight. Beware this girl may be just messing with you and it could really hurt your feelings. But of course this may not be the case. The only way to really find out is to flirt back and get closer or just ask her if she'd like to go out sometime. Just gotta be tough and stick it out there on the line. Good luck.
    Heit ist mein taug.

na dude, she would`nt ned up hurting my feelings,because shes not that kinda girl who just does somthing like that.. i mean,shes shy and everything, and i am aswel, but i tr to be tough about it but i end up being a prat at some points, well,i`ll tell her how i feel about her and see what happens their ,thanks for the help zekk_t_strife
    life is hard, love is harder.