+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make this girl fall in love with me?

How to make this girl fall in love with me?

Hey guys i have a question , my friend introduced me to his friend ( a girl friend) and she kind of loved him and she is traveling here on christmas , but he didn't loved her so i told her the truth because i love her and she told me that she's gona be intrested in him as only a friend and that i'm awsome and she knows that we are going to be GREAT FRIENDS!!!!! i don't know what she meant by that but i don't want to be only her FRIEND i want her to LOVE ME , we chat everyday on msn and she does show me her webcam , and she laughs on every joke that i tell her , but don't say anything when i compliment her so please what should i do to make her fall in love with me ????????????? thanks

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You already failed, she's put you in her friend category and is keeping you there.

Women like the attention so she's going to milk you for it. Don't worry it's not malicious, because she doesn't even realize she's doing it.

Like seriously, the answer you're looking for doesn't even exist.

No.

Seriously.

You can't make someone fall in love with you. In my opinion, you know off the bat wether or not you like someone, or feel there's potential there. There has to be a mutual 'spark' so to speak..

And way to **** over your friend you backstabbing prick.
    I don't chase, I replace.

just to make that noone misunderstands me i didn't backstab my friend and he already knows that and he is releived, and second i mean if she said we are going to be good friends at least she means that she likes me a lot and lovers weren't at first good friends ??????

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ressssort View Post
    just to make that noone misunderstands me i didn't backstab my friend and he already knows that and he is releived, and second i mean if she said we are going to be good friends at least she means that she likes me a lot and lovers weren't at first good friends ??????
    No, not like that.

Did you seriously tell her you love her?

If she's going to develop a attraction to you, it has to subtle, and over time if she wasn't already. But now she's guarded against you, and will probably treat you more of a brother than anything else, getting distant whenever you bring love into that conversation, or simply laughing it off.

Seriously, you already killed your chances.

Plus, I suspect you're trying to hang out with her more often?

Yeah, that only hurts you too.

Frasbee's right. You're stuck in the friend zone bro.