+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help how do i propose??

Help how do i propose??

Hey guys i'm new here. I was just wondering how do i propose to a girl to be your gf, do i like tell her "will you be my girlfriend" or does it magically happen like in movies where there is a certain scene and the guy grabs her hand or they start kissing out of the blue..etc, cause i think saying "will you be my girlfriend" sounds a lil cheesy. But hey thats just me so i might be wrong lol. Well i the only time i had a girlfriend was when i was 7 and now im 20..
    so yeah i have like no experience at all.. snif.
    Help appreciated

lol. I almost thought this is a question about a marriage proposal. You don't really have to make a big scene to ask someone to be your girlfriend (most girls don't like it if you do anyway). Just ask her out on a date and then tell her you have feelings for her and would like her to be your girlfriend. See how she responds.

Wow easier than i thought lol... thanks a lot

How long have you known this girl and have you taken her out on dates?
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

You have to date her first, definitely. If things go well, then you have "the talk", where you tell her that she's so wonderful you don't want to date anyone else. At this point she should volunteer the information that she feels the same way about you. If she doesn't, you might have to prompt her a bit and say, "How would you feel about seeing one another exclusively?"
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyLaydee View Post
    How long have you known this girl and have you taken her out on dates?
    Well i just moved to Melbourne for about 2 months already because i was changing courses. So this girl and i were schoolmates back in the days but i didn't really know her then cause we were in different classes. Now that im in Melbourne and she's studying here too i got to know her a little more cause she would come down to the city whenever she's free to hangout with my friends and i. Basically most of my friends here are my school mates so thats why she would hang out with us cause some of them were friends with her since then. Then now i think im having some feelings for her and i'll just have to see how things goes cause right now im just starting to know more about her so i can't do much right now. One thing i noticed is i can always make her laugh somehow lol. I love it when she smiles or laugh too .

Quote Originally Posted by Blur88 View Post
    Then now i think im having some feelings for her and i'll just have to see how things goes cause right now im just starting to know more about her so i can't do much right now. One thing i noticed is i can always make her laugh somehow lol. I love it when she smiles or laugh too .
    From what you have mentioned, most of the time you both hang out together in a group - am I right?

Just like Gigabitch suggested - take her out on a date first and then you'll probably have an idea as to where it might lead you.

Good luck!
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!