+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So frustrating

So frustrating

Here's what happened:

On yahoo dating, I found this girl who is into the same things I am, she loves japan and its language and anime/manga. Thi girl is adorable. I sent her a message. It said she hadn't been active {on the site } for 1 month and its now 2. It's so frustrating, I had a gf years ago and it was hard ebcause our intersts were very different, and here comes this girl, who seems to be an ideal match, and I can't even tell if she got my message. I have decided to throw myself into my writing and kendo to try and get beyond this, its just so frustrating. thx for listening.

what the hell? all you do is post rants about how you don't have a girlfriend. It's not that bad so suck it up and shut up.

PS: Cloud > Squall.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah

well, you can make all the childish, insecure comments you want, but if you're so great, then why do you post insults to people you don't know online?

Losers.

I can almost smell how pathetic this guy is. You are holding out for someone whose profile is a month old, not knowing whether or not she even exists anymore, and are already falling in love with someone you don't even know based on the fact that she is in to the same dorky anime CARTOONS that you are...?

Nothing spells virgin moreso than the retards who go well into their 30s and beyond, wishing they were Japanese and think that the Asian culture is somehow more refined because they had ninjas 300 years ago and are responsible for the majority of the child labor that produces your electronics.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't feel upset about it! Just try to find another girl. I'm sure there a lot of girls with the same interest in Internet.

we dont wanna insult u, but hey...u did sound funny cos how can u be so sure that this girl exists...what she's like in the real life...and all that. like me okay...i love baking...i'm actually obsessed by it. but that doesnt mean i wanna date someone from the net when i see his profile that says he also likes baking (people can make that up, u know? just because it sounds "cool"
    . it's good that someone has the same interest as us, but dont make that as an isolated criteria of liking someone.

try to find out more about who she is instead of merely about what she likes and what she looks like (from her photo from the net and her profile). when u find that out, then u can figure out if u really like this girl to be ur girlfriend, or simply just someone to share interest about anime. try to say hi to her from the net, but dont expect much.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I can almost smell how pathetic this guy is. You are holding out for someone whose profile is a month old, not knowing whether or not she even exists anymore, and are already falling in love with someone you don't even know based on the fact that she is in to the same dorky anime CARTOONS that you are...?

Nothing spells virgin moreso than the retards who go well into their 30s and beyond, wishing they were Japanese and think that the Asian culture is somehow more refined because they had ninjas 300 years ago and are responsible for the majority of the child labor that produces your electronics.
    Cybog will you marry me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Haha, at least they give us reliable cars though and the university in Tokyo has had major impact on science....but yea, those damn animes have to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall
    insecure comments you want
    How the hell did you get "insecure" out of what I said?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

if its so frustrating do something about it/.. do more to contact her or actually go out and try to meet girls/

Quote Originally Posted by Squall
    japan and its language and anime/manga... kendo
    LOL, you sound like my 15 year old brother. He plays Gamecube, and watches Dragon Ball Z 24/7. Then he calls his 12 year old friends up to ..... "fight." LOL, It's pathetically funny.