+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shes not the girl i fell for

Shes not the girl i fell for

I have known this girl for several years but only really got to know her through work, she doesnt work in the same company anymore. Me and most of my co workers still speak to her now again and go out to clubs with her. I have had feelings for her for a while and i would go as far as saying that i loved her even though she has a boyfriend. But i have seen another side to her that me and my co workers dont like. She can get very aggressive when she doesn't get her own way. When she gets drunk its like she turns into a completely different person. She acts like shes single. Grabbing and hugging lads on the dance floor. Getting them to touch her. But when a lad starts to take things further she comes running back to her mates saying "that guy was trying it on". its hardly surprising after the way she acts.I have briefly spoken to her about the way she acts when drunk and she says shes just having a luagh. I think she loves the attention. Me and my co workers feel really bad for her boyfriend, he's a nice guy and shes basically walking all over him by dis respecting their relationship. She also goes to see her ex. Its happened a handful of times over the years ive known her. She never tells her boyfriend and tries to get people to cover up for her by saying that she went to a mates or something.She always says nothing happened but how are we to know. She needs to make up her mind of what she wants. Does she want to be single, with her ex, stay in her current relationship or neither?. Maybe me or one of my co workers should talk to her about it.????
    Seeing and hearing all of this has made me analyse my feelings for her. I still like her alot but i dont think i could bear the paranoia that i would have if i ever ended up with her. I dont know what im asking here, if anything. I just guess i needed to get this off my chest.

Do yourself a favour and run as fast as you can - she has "trouble" written all over her...

Yes i am in the process of doing so its just that there are some residual feelings left over that i need to extinguish. Shes not good girlfriend material. Its true what they say about love being blind.

Ignore your feelings for her until they are gone. 1) She has a boyfriend anyway and you wouldn't want to be that "other guy." 2) She seems like she really enjoys attention and you are right when you realize you would always doubt her.

As for talking to her about her behavior when she drinks, I would not. You are an ex-coworker. It is not your place to do something like that. In fact, if you tried to talk to her about that stuff, she would probably take it as you trying to control her behavior and make her act in accordance to your moral code. All of which will get her very upset. And rightly so. What she is doing may not be good, but don't stick your nose into her business.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!