+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? for men? how does a woman know youre playing games?

? for men? how does a woman know youre playing games?

Ok? Need to know seeing there are some men who have figured US women out, how does a woman know when he's for real or just playing the game? What are some true signs he's messing with your head? Or just stringing you along?

Everything is a game - besides genuine intrest. Men, being the average, frustrated, chumps that they are (hehe, gogo gadget acronym... AFC), will often show their complete feelings for a woman. Men are not as good at controling their emotions as women, and this is often why women are scared away.

Understand, anytime you think a man is more interested than he is letting on - he is playing a game poorly. Any time you are worried a man isn't attracted to you, and he ends up being attracted to you [later on], he was playing a game well.

I <heart> games.

there is an attraction-no worries. But when I admit how i feel first(wrong tatic-me admitting 1st) and he says "I'm a bit afraid" WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Originally posted by squirrley
    there is an attraction-no worries. But when I admit how i feel first(wrong tatic-me admitting 1st) and he says "I'm a bit afraid" WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?
    Did you ask what he's scared of?

no. I dont want to even try and figure out what he means. I know men and women think in different boxes. That's why i'm here, thought someone else would have a clue.

About what he said, not long ago one girl said directly that she was falling on love with me, she is pretty, intelligent and overall a nice person, but somehow that made me lose my interest... And I went after another girl that didnt show that much interest, she turned me down i guess because i was too obvious, and now im in rehabilitation... hehehe... She made me suffer as i never did before... now i dont want to know anything about her or girls in general. *sob*

My advice is: be nice to your friends, be mysterious and unpredictable to the one you like (dont be too obvious), and never, never, never be mysterious and unpredictable to someone you dont like... You may end up hurting him like hell... *sob*... If someone gets the wrong idea tell him fast what do you think, is better know the truth than wake from a lie after an eternity dreaming. =(

Never tell him your interest, make him notice it by himself, use your body, not words. Also this way you wont take the risk of being rejected... As we mans always do. =(
    Last edited by wbean; 01-12-03 at 09:47 AM.

why can't women be up front and honest about how they feel. It's out there and they know. These dumbass games are so for the rock ages.

You are reading my mind. I have said all along that it is better to be honest and say exactly what you mean but for some reason, no one wants to.
    Basically it comes down to having the 'balls" to say what you mean. I respect that in guy and want that. I'm not into playing stupid head games.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Don't even tell me , I was up front and honest to this girl and I just cant tell in words the way she made me feel, I spent two weeks depressed and overall my school grades went way down.

I always though that being honest was the best, but what i did learn from this recent experience its that I never, never, never will be that honest again. And also I keep thinking how i turned this girl down (at least i told her i wasnt interested but that i really appreciated her friendship, and to date we still are friends), it all makes sense even when i dont like it... Or so i think, maybe other guys may disagree... Being honest Im a bit confused right now... hehehe.

Something else you need to learn, don't compare women, Just becuase one was abd and hurt you because you were honest, doesn't mean they all will. Shame on her for hurting an obviously sweet person. That is not what "love" is all about!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

that's right! There are some women who are honest and do care.

Originally posted by jane
    You are reading my mind. I have said all along that it is better to be honest and say exactly what you mean but for some reason, no one wants to.
    Basically it comes down to having the 'balls" to say what you mean. I respect that in guy and want that. I'm not into playing stupid head games.
    Thats exactly what I would say not long ago, and what I would like things to be... But seems that when I'm honest with a girl things wont go well, and that when i keep my distance, even when i feel the need to be with them, all goes ok... And I turned down the only girl that directly told me what she felt... Dont even know why, and yet dont really care... But this other girl i felt in love with... hell... she could told me to jump from a cliff and i would... *sob*

so whats the big deal when a woman is completely honest?
    You need to find a woman who knows what they want

Hehe, thanks for the hope, i will deal with it later... Right now the only thing I can do is hear music, lay somewhere, and sometimes go out with the guys (when temporal strength comes). =)

what strength? I have none left after this. I'm so mentally worn down from all of this, I just want to cry. Where was the help i needed. He's with someone whom he's not happy with, and I'm here who he could be with, but because states an ocean seperate us, guess it comes down to "if ya can't be with the one you love love the one your with".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast