+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Facts: Multiple Male Orgasms

Facts: Multiple Male Orgasms

After reading many posts on this site about multiple male orgasms, I would like to share this information. Though I'm a woman and lack "the male unit" :::smiles::: I'm 35 and extremely confident in my sexuality/sexual knowledge.
    This post is for all men who choose to share in the coming age of a more open era of human sexuality, and those who wish to enlighten themselves to a wonderful world of personal and shared sexual bliss. I know this post is long however, feel free to click at any time you feel it's no longer of any use.

You may have heard that women are blessed with the ability to have multiple orgasms. While this is true of many women, what you probably haven't heard is that men are just as capable of experiencing multiple orgasms, if they can only learn how.

Before you dive into the world of multiple orgasms it might help to know exactly what they are defined as. Multiple orgasms occur in succession without complete loss of sexual arousal in between them. For women, this means resuming sexual stimulation shortly after a first orgasmic climax, usually immediately or within a few minutes, so that a second climax may be reached. If the woman does indeed experience further climaxes during the same sexual encounter, she is said to be multi-orgasmic. Men have often mistakenly believed that being able to regain their erection as soon as possible after ejaculation and reach another climax within some arbitrary period of time qualifies as being multi-orgasmic. This is false because the true multi-orgasmic male does not lose his erection between orgasms.

The key to navigating your way through the path to multiple orgasms is figuring out just exactly how to separate orgasm and ejaculation. This involves the sexual miracle muscle, the pubococcygeal muscle, or pelvic floor muscle, or "PC muscle" as it is commonly known. If you don't know what this muscle is or what it does, next time you have to pee, stop the flow mid-stream. The muscle that stopped it is your PC muscle. If stopping the flow is difficult, then you have a weak PC muscle and you will need to work on strengthening it before you'll be able to have multiple orgasms. Do not confuse squeezing your PC muscle with forcing it to relax. If you squeeze or contract it, you should feel like everything deep in your pelvis is being drawn upward, rather than being pushed downward as if you were having a bowel movement.

Preparing Yourself:
    Surely you weren't just expecting to sit down one day and start having multiple orgasms by accident! Having multiple orgasms as a male is pretty remarkable, but it will take a great deal of preparation. As mentioned earlier, one of the first steps you need to take is to discover your PC muscle if you already haven't. You need to become intimately familiar with this muscle so that you can learn to control it very precisely. Some of this control will come with experience, but most will come by strengthening it through regular exercise. It is probably best if you experiment with becoming multi-orgasmic on your own at first, however you are free to learn while making love with your wife, girlfriend, etc This guide assumes you will be masturbating. Go get comfortable, and start masturbating as you always would. Stop just before you reach the point of no return (the point where you would ejaculate). At this point, contract (squeeze) and hold your PC muscle for a count of ten. Let yourself relax now, and take a 10 minute break. Start masturbating again, this time bringing yourself just a bit closer to the point of no return, again contracting your PC muscle. Continue doing this, paying very special attention to your own state of arousal and emotional feelings. The key here is to learn more about your own sexual response so that down the road you'll be more in control of it.

The Million Dollar Moment:
    Once you've brought yourself to the point of no return several times, you're probably ready to let it rip. The bad news is all that jacking off you're doing right now is just for preparation and self-discovery. The good news is once you learn how to become multi-orgasmic, you won't have to go through all this preparation because you'll already know what you're doing. Okay, enough excuses. Continue masturbating, except this time, keep going until you reach orgasm. Right as you orgasm you should notice several contractions that signal the beginning of ejaculation in the base of your penis and perhaps deeper inside of your nether regions. Right as these contractions begin or preferably just before, but during the orgasm, stop stimulation (this means stop masturbating and let go of your penis completely) and squeeze that PC muscle tight and hold it there as if your life depends on it. You'll probably feel yourself trying to ejaculate, but hold it back. Squeezing your PC muscle effectively shuts off your ejaculation, if you are successful, and erases the refractory period. Some semen may come out, even if you are successful, but it should not shoot out with the force it normally would during an unrestrained singular orgasm. If you were able to hold off ejaculating after your orgasm, start masturbating again now. It should feel like you're still very aroused and not like you just ejaculated. You should be able to continue for a short time until you have another orgasm. If this is your first time, let yourself ejaculate this time- hell, even Rome wasn't built in a day.If you were unable to keep from ejaculating the first time, either your PC muscle isn't strong enough yet or you squeezed it at the wrong time. If you begin squeezing too late after the ejaculatory contractions have already begun, it is nearly impossible to shut them off completely. With practice you will learn the timing. If you just had your first multiple orgasms, feel free to celebrate in any way you see fit, you deserve it! If you were successful, next time you masturbate see how many orgasms you can have. If you manage to have three of four and get upset that you can't have more, remember how many you were having before you read this guide!

Overcoming Problems:
    Undoubtedly the biggest obstacle most men will report when trying to become multi-orgasmic is failure to squeeze their PC muscle enough during orgasm to ward off ejaculation. You may feel some contractions, but do not stop squeezing at this point because a few ejaculatory contractions are likely even if you are successful in eventually stopping them. If you are successful, the contractions will stop before you ejaculate and you should be able to resume stimulation without a loss of sensitivity, as would be present during the refractory period after ejaculation.
    Another common problem many men may report with these techniques is failing to determine exactly where the boundaries of plateau, orgasm, and ejaculation begin and end. Obviously, if you cannot determine the difference between orgasm and ejaculation, a key to becoming multi-orgasmic, you can only succeed by accident and not intentionally. Some men may try to stimulate themselves very quickly and rigorously, and this is not the best way to become aware of your personal level of sexual awareness. Taking the stimulation slower rather than faster will allow you to discover your personal boundaries between arousal, plateau, and orgasm more easily. With these discoveries you will have a much greater chance of learning when to squeeze your PC muscle, when to stop stimulation, and when to relax your PC muscle and resume stimulation to experience another orgasm.

It is quite possible that if you have other sexual problems such as premature ejaculation, learning to become multi-orgasmic will help you tremendously during lovemaking. Not only will you be able to greatly prolong the session by suppressing ejaculation until you choose, but you will be free to release your worries and anxiety and focus more on pleasing your partner. The list of positive effects can be nearly endless!

The bottom line is that your ability to have multiple orgasms depends on your overall sexual awareness, and the strength and control of your PC muscle among many other factors. As with all noteworthy achievements, this is not something that can necessarily be accomplished all at once. While reading this guide and having multiple orgasms in one night is certainly possible, you should understand that it could take several weeks or even months before you succeed. Your results will depend on your own personal effort and determination.
    Remember, above all else, have fun and enjoy yourself!
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

WOW!!! No replies. That stuff must really work. :::giggle:::

(Such a coy way of getting rid of "IKnowEverything." He found pleasure in *dewing* himself and hasn't been back online since. :::sly grin::

42% of males fake orgasms at an early age during sex. With mayonnaise, or something.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

ROFL are you serious, thats kinda sad. What if shes performing a blowjob on ya and she wants you to go off in her mouth...then what HAHA.

Beyond that, its good advice for pure control Angie, and while we all love our quickies...women love a guy who knows how to last in bed.

I'll tell you what though. Those moments where its just crazy and all hell breaks lose, I'd compete in the olympics for "Long shot" rofl. The reflex from the pressure is incredible. Its like, damn lol. My ex commented on it once, she was caught up off guard lol, we kinda laughed about it.
    Last edited by Innova; 20-01-05 at 09:29 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

MOEBURN: You've got to be the only male in the World to ever fake an orgasm.

(Note to self: "What on Earth was he thinking?" lol)

Quote Originally Posted by III Angie III
    MOEBURN: You've got to be the only male in the World to ever fake an orgasm.

(Note to self: "What on Earth was he thinking?" lol)
    I don't.

[url]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=15084118&method=full&siteid=5014 3[/url]

Morans.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

I just wanna say this sounds really interesting. I've thought about what would happen if you didn't let it contract at that pivotal moment. I'm going to try it out. I'll post how easy or difficult I find it. If you'd rather not hear.....don't come back to this thread.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I am a male and I can cum, but remain hard and keep going and cum again I have done this 4/5 times in a row without ever losing an errection. No drugs invloved, just natural, i guess I have been able to do this since I was young. The first time I cum is always really fast, so I make sure I always cum during foreplay.

Ok, tried this out. Last night when I tried I found it easy to keep the muscle tense but then underestimated it and accidentally let it loose (lost my focus). Did it again tonight and I was able to orgasm twice before ejaculating. Although this seemed to be an interesting way to draw out how long one might last, I didn't find the orgasm by itself to be NEARLY as pleasing as the orgasm coupled with the ejaculation. So I guess the short and skinny of it is if you want to prolong the encounter then practice up, but its not additionally pleasurable to have multiple orgasms without ejaculation. At least that was my experience. Interested to hear feedback from others though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Ok, tried this out. Last night when I tried I found it easy to keep the muscle tense but then underestimated it and accidentally let it loose (lost my focus). Did it again tonight and I was able to orgasm twice before ejaculating. Although this seemed to be an interesting way to draw out how long one might last, I didn't find the orgasm by itself to be NEARLY as pleasing as the orgasm coupled with the ejaculation. So I guess the short and skinny of it is if you want to prolong the encounter then practice up, but its not additionally pleasurable to have multiple orgasms without ejaculation. At least that was my experience. Interested to hear feedback from others though.
    I haven't tried it, but yeah, I don't see how one could truly orgasm without ejaculating.

Definitely, I think a lot of the feeling comes with the ejaculation of it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    42% of males fake orgasms at an early age during sex. With mayonnaise, or something.
    Mayonnaise?? How'd he manage to go and get the mayonnaise and use it without her noticing :
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -