+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange Relationship... Truly.. Madly.. Deeply.... how shud it progress further ?????

Strange Relationship... Truly.. Madly.. Deeply.... how shud it progress further ?????

Hm ???

Just googling for the best forum to get help... found this one of all...

Its early morning 2 AM here and I wanna share my progress with you all and waiting for the appropriate solutions.

Whats the Matter ?

Starting....

It a couple of years story., But i'll explain in brief..

I was a normal guy wen i was 17... chilling wid life... later i was doing part time job for a company at my 18.... chilling life again.. no worries..

I was trying to establish myself in the online career but alwayz failed..... spent lotsa hrs on net to find earning methods... but failed...

Middle Part :

I'd met a girl online.... she guided me from noob to geek.... She's Capricorn.. I'm LEO... Never a perfect match... But we've gone against this... and we're best friends... so far..... and now am established myself for online career and i earn enough money to lead an high class life...

Whats Your Prob ??????

I'm 20... she's 32.... got it ? we're close to each other since past few years.. I've gone very deep in love wid her ....we talk with each other 19 hrs off 24 hrs daily.... I'm ready to sacrifice my life... go give her my soul... and can do anything for her....

I'm not sure watz going on other side....

What do you want to do ????

Cases :

If We get married :

We'll live happy life... may be some probs will arise in society.. but we'll adjust...

If She leaves me in anger :

I'll be online until i die.... i'll move nowhere.. !!! i'll not do anything..... eat, drink, sleep,. nothing... i'll just stay online for her ..... until i die....

IF She gets m@rr!ed:

I'll hide my love deep inside me...I'll be dying everyday with the feelings i've for her.... but i'll respect her and her family... and be a good friend...

This is what I wanted to tell her... but I'm worried how she might take this as... i don't want to lose her... NEVER EVER.... I'll rather prefer to die... before anything like this happens.

I'm writing this posts at my fully conscious mind..... 8 cube is 512, betty brought a bitter butter.,

Please let me know... how shud i proceed in this relationship ?

Thanks tons in advance,

Does she feel the same way about you?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Does she feel the same way about you?
    I haven't asked her yet... and i'm confused.... as i don't want to lose her in ANYWAY..

way too far, dont come on so deep when u tell her... ur almost blackmailing her.

now i'm not exactly the best for this but it's true that girl's will like u more if ur not so dependant on them - sure they love the attention but u dont want to be so needy.

so just ask her if she wants to meet up, that's the next step right? just as friends and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHurts09 View Post
    way too far, dont come on so deep when u tell her... ur almost blackmailing her.
    Ohh.. thanks a million for the point out... I'll try to avoid this...

now i'm not exactly the best for this but it's true that girl's will like u more if ur not so dependant on them - sure they love the attention but u dont want to be so needy.
    Yes, I've knew this only couple of days back...

so just ask her if she wants to meet up, that's the next step right? just as friends and see how it goes.
    thanks for the advice... seems good