+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wierd love story..wierd ending

wierd love story..wierd ending

hi guys.My names debiee.I met a person 6 months ago .Not that he was great looking but there was something good about him.we came closer and liked each others company.We kind of had a perfect understanding and care for each other.we spent time for hours together laughing ,discussing about personal stuff- family,friends,career , his fiancee.Yes the guy was Engaged to a woman slected by his parents and had no choice .I knew that there was something that was driving us close but I was avoiding it as he was engaged.He kept trying hard and I avoided. I knew that he had something more than a like for me.one day we were sitting and discussing about stuff .All remember is he came close, huged me and said he loved and i cudnt help to tell him that i loved him too.We spent time together our relation being extremely pure..t those were the most beautiful days..all knew is to make the most of these few momemts with him.One day i realized(as his wedding date was approaching) that I this was not right and that i was attached to him more than he was to me.We were not comitted and one day he had to go.It was getting pianful to me and I told him the same and we decided not to talk for few days.But he cudnt do it.The only way left was to avoid him compeltely for good..he kept calling i dint answer. this happened for a month and one day we finally spoke ..nothing about our relation but the general stuff.He's married now and happy and so am i for him..We never met from the time we decided not to talk.I decided to move on and so am i doing.But the fact is that i still love him..The hardest thing in life is to let go your true love...u need a very big heart...

U did the right thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

omg this is just like a script from a sad movie. anyway there are plenty more fish out there
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 22-06-09 at 10:43 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

so touching'..and im very proud of you'...