+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is she so wierd against me??

why is she so wierd against me??

Hi
    3 months ago I noticed a girl looking at me. she was starring and when i looked back she turned around and after like 3 seconds she looked at me again. I didn't care so much that day but the next day when i was going home i noticed her looking at me again and the same thing happened like last time and the third time i was going home I saw her again and I was wondering, who is this girl?? but a month later i found out that it was my friends(girl) best friend.
    I never aproached her because i was confused but i got her msn from my friend (which I regret). But when I type to her on msn she ignores me and one day i meet her and she seemed to like me.
    I gave up on her because she was annoying and gave out false signals to me. Even if she likes me or not she can at least write back like all the other girls.
    I saw her again last week and she was waving at me and she looked pretty happy. She is not ignoring other guys it is just me and I wonder why??? She is not ignoring me in reality just internet shit.

maybe you got the wrong msn. and internet often complicated things unintentionally, talk to her in person and see what happens.

Just because shes staring doesnt mean shes into you

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Just because shes staring doesnt mean shes into you

Sure it does unless you're deformed or your fly is down.

As for the msn stuff ... in the post-dialup world, many people leave their messengers on 24/7. She may simply ignore earlier messages that have scrolled off the window.

Talk to her in real life!

Carl.

i think you have to make more present for her.

Quote Originally Posted by kesson View Post
    i think you have to make more present for her.
    That doesn't always work.
    A guy from a different country was here in Tacoma. Liked a girl that he saw at work a few times so to show that he liked her he looked up her address in the work contacts on the computer (not public) and left a present on her doorstep. Now she has a restraining order against him.

lol that was me when i was younger, well she basically has a HUGE crush on you. and MAYBBEE is too shy to type back on the internet.. you know, you should as her. maybe it's her way of teasing you. i think that's werid of her .. but you know, if it takes you to write a forum about this, maybe you really do have interest in her? who knws.

If things are bugging you that much, I suggest you get it all out in the open. Talk to her. Maybe then you'll get a better idea of whether she really does like you or not? =)