+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just found out my Ex is moving away...Can I tell her how I feel now?

Just found out my Ex is moving away...Can I tell her how I feel now?

Found out from a mutual friend that my Ex is moving back home to North Florida. I've wanted to tell her for 5 months now that I'm still in love with her, however I didnt because I felt the need to play the game and make her think I was over it all.

We havent spoken in about 3 weeks since she called me to see how things were going with me, however since then I sent her a drunken " I miss you like crazy" text and when I sent a follow up "sorry for the drunken text" she replied " its okay"

IF she bothers to tell me she's leaving, I'm going to request we go out to lunch or dinner or something to say goodbye. I want to tell her that I've continued to be in love with her, that I think about her morning/noon/night, and that I still hold out hope for us at some junction in our lives and that I wish her luck.

Her whole reason for moving back up there is for a job opportunity and she's told me she doesnt want to move back up there.

Is there any reason for me not to pour my heart out to this girl if she's leaving....pride aside?

Well yesterday she told me that she's moving away. I told her that we should try and grab dinner or something before she left and she agreed.

I'm not sure if I should say how I feel because I'm pretty damn sure she already knows and whats the point really as she's leaving. Totally the opposite of how I felt yesterday.

Thoughts? Anyone?