+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am lying to my self?

Am lying to my self?

Im at college first year , there was this girl whom i met up this summer, she is beautiful and stuff, and i met up her friend a very beautifull girl that maybe im in love,coz i really like her.When we started college my friend(girl that i liked this summer) , was ignoring me, she was like not interested in even talking to me...So i said to my self screw you hehe ... I was on this music festival and i met up with the girl that i like now(her friend) , she was like seeing me in the eyes periodicly...After i told couple of friends that i really like this girl , the first girl( that i liked this summer) started talking to me , started making eye contact and stuff... so im now confused...
    What do you think ?

Stay with the second girl. She actually likes you. The first girl is just an attention whore. Tell her to stop talking to you or start ignoring her.

I think the fisrt girl was only checking her attractiveness up with somebody. Some people sometimes like to keep that "eye play" for some time with someone else, just to convince themselves that they are still attractive for others, but they are not really interested on that person. I think the second girls really likes you.
    --

yeah, agree with both of you .... and yesterday there was this interesting situation, i was with my friends at the coffee shop, and we were sitting , we were like 3 guys and 3 girls ...but all friends from college... and Then she came in, with her friends , they were sitting the next table next to us... we didnt say hi... and she was looking at us all the time , 2 time i caught her looking me directly in my eyes... What do you think guys ?

Ask her out on a date?

ill do it tomorrow , thanks for the support guys !!!