(Warning this is long but i will really apreciated a lot)

Hello everybody my name is john am 18 years old and i have been in a relationship for about 3 years and 1month.
i been going out with a girl since i was 15 years old she was 15 years old as well (When i enter highschool)well long
story short one day she ask me out (YEA SHE ASK ME OUT) She told me that she really liked me i was shock because
i liked her as well, almost if you can say the love was ment to be right? well anyways we started of good we was so in loved
at the age of 15 we talk on the phone everyday for hours telling each other how much we loved each other and such and such
on Christmas i remember i bought her 2 dozen red roses with a big card saying you got the key to my heart and i bought her a TEDDYBEAR as well because she would call me that, i brong all does gift to school befored christmas wen i gave it to her she melted and blush every girl in the hallway were like awwwwww i felt good i really loved this girl a lot and still do,(for Valentine day i did the same) so months past by up to 5 months we where okaybut SHE STARTED TO BECOME JELOUS AND SO DID I,we started to avoid friends(i would avoid girls) she would avoid boys so we did that for a long time up to now its been 3 years. i also messt up school for does 3 years because i was to focus on her all the times she eventually graduateed i was still in the 9th grade am so embarres,but this summer i realize i got to think about my self so i decided this year i was going to do good and i am i got 90 and 80 on my last report card,BUT NOW I HAVENT FOCUS ON HER FOR A WHILE..i would see her 2 times a week now and not only that i started to stay for after school for extra help and ended up just seeing her once a week she told me I NEVER TAKE HER OUT I NEVER SPEND TIME WITH HER AND SUCH THINGS(I DONT HAVE A JOB AM BROKE CANT LOOK FOR A JOB BECAUSE AM IN SCHOOL)..I FELT PRESURE BUT DIDNT GIVE IN MY SCHOOL. SO 4 days a go we went to a party with her parents, she kept telling me to stop looking at girls which i wasnt looking at girl but i think shes like that because she thinks in school i talk to girls witch i dont am really faithful to her... even thought in the past she had trust issue on me and i had trust issue on her....so later in the party she keep telling me to hug her and kiss her and that i dont make her feel good because she has to tell me to hug her the true is that i was so agravated because she kept accusing me that i was looking at girls...she started to drink i told her to stop so she did later on that night wen i party ended their was an after party at her house her brother was going to bring this friends over i went home she went home we where talking on the phone we argue on why i didnt hug her or kiss her i told her because she was agravating me she told me i change i told her i did in a good way to improve in life i was so mad we started to argue loud she ended up saying its over i just hang up. the next day i decided to text her to see what she was doing she said she drank 10 beers last night after we argue we talk things out and got back! couple of days later she call me telling me she was going to a diner with his brother n his friend i was mad i told her i find that disrespectful because my brother always told to go with him to diners with girl but i always refuse so i was angry because she said she doesnt care what i got to say shes going regarless of anything so i was piss she ended up going later i call her i couldnt help but to cry and told her why you did that we been 3 years together she never done that befored i was piss and crying she said from now on i can do what ever i want i started to scream she started to scream as well we fought again and she ended up breaking up wtih me again.... 3 days past by i text her because i was missing her she told she made a facebook and started to talk to guys i was shock and mad! she change her email password. i was mad because she didnt give space of respected the break up! she told me if i want her back we got to play by her rules i said yea but i cant go on anymore she started to talk to a lot of boys now i cant keep on going help! by the way she lie more then i ever have lie in my life she went out with his brother n his friend and never told me i found out by myself she done many things that has hurted me in the past

SHE IS ALSO MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND,FIST KISS,FIST GIRL I MADE LOVE TO,SHE WAS A VIRGIN AND SO WAS I.
3 years together but most of the time she broke up with me and i always went looking back for her! and most of the time
she would always hang up the phone wenever she felt like it. i would call back crying to stop. she change a lot but i still love
her a lot the same way since i meet her but she defently change a lot! she was so sweet,caring, I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD TURN OUT THIS WAY...she broke my heart so many times, she is really prideful about her self and never likes to admit her mistakes. AM STUCK LOST BECAUSE I LOVE HER SO MUCH WHAT CAN I DO? I TRY TO MOVE ON BUT I CANT I JUST CANT
MEAN WHILE SHE KEEPS TALKING TO GUYS I DONT LIKE. SHE MADE ME JELOUS SHE STARTED IT. i love her so much i dont want to let her go i delt with her change for 2 years because the first year was great after that i just been hanging in there.

I HOPE YOU GUYS HELP THANK YOU VERY MUCH BECAUSE I NEED IT BADLY!!!!!!!! :'(