+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLEASE HELP? I"M SUFFERING! What should I do ?!?!?!?

PLEASE HELP? I"M SUFFERING! What should I do ?!?!?!?

My boyfriend and I used to love each other very very much. But these days I realize that he is acting very cold to me, and he acting a little intimate with the other girl (who likes him). I know that he's being intimate to this girl because they need to practice dancing together for their performance. They seem have some of very intimate act during their performance so I'm VERY worry about that. He, once, never talk a lot to this girl. Now he's very open, he talks and smiles with this girl A LOT, and often look at her. I think he's losing interest in me and started liking this girl.
    NOW, the really BIG problem is that this girl likes him. Today after work they need to go to practice dancing together at a private place so I'm EXTREMELY worry now! She likes him so OF COURSE she gotta do something to flirt him at that private place and I realize that he's also a little like her too so what can I do now? (I can't go to that place for some reasons please don't ask about that reason).
    And ALSO in the next Monday after performance with that girl at the morning, I'm going to meet him at the evening. What should I do for him to forget her? What should I do if he's being cold to me? What should I do if they're being so intimate? PLEASE HELP! I'm very suffer right now.
    PS: I love him VERY MUCH so don't ever advice to break up.
    Girls, IF you're IN MY SITUATION, what would you do?
    Thanks for reading.

If your boyfriend is going to go off with another girl then he is not worth it. Dancing is very intimate next time don't date a dancer

Okay, I don't have much to go off of, but I'm going to assume you're both in your 20s. He might have a sexual attraction to this girl, and if he does then it isn't a big deal. I've been in situations like this before, and I found what works for me is to just let him burn it out of his system. I had a long talk with him and he admitted to having feelings for this girl. I eventually agreed to a temporary separation so that he could chase this girl. We stayed close friends. After about two weeks we talked again and it turned out that after a few dates with this girl he had sex with her. He told me afterwards the feelings he had for her seemed to vanish and he was sorry for doubting our relationship. This was back in high school for me, so I'm not sure what the outcome would be for you two. The only true advice I can give you is that unless you have total open communication, your relationship is doomed to fail. You have to be able to talk about things without worrying about hurting your partner's feelings.