+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLEASE READ.. I really need help

PLEASE READ.. I really need help

I've been with this guy for almost a year and a half. We've been through hell and back. I truly love this guy with all my heart and honestly think that he's the one for me. I know he loves me more than anything in the world. Long story short, he gave up alot for this relationship. He doesn't talk to anyone else other than me and even after I caused him to lose $3000 (we got scammed online through western union) he didn't get mad at me. He's going through a really tough time right now because he got kicked out of university about a 2 years ago and has been trying to reapply since. Currently He's working full-time at a $10 job and is very unhappy about it. He's always telling me that I'm all he's got and that I'm the reason he still has faith, hope, security and confidence. He places me ahead of himself and tells me all the time that one day he's going to marry me. Problem is I'm still in university and I've been getting all the symptoms of pregnancy.. he doesn't know about this yet. I'm really scared that I am because my career would pretty much be over. My goal was to go to med school after university and to become a neurologist. We have unprotected sex all the time, although he doesnt ejaculate in me the risk is still there. It never really hit me how risky of a practice this was. I am so scared right now but I'm not going to tell him until I'm for sure because he's going through such a tough time right now and I don't want to add anymore to his stress. It wasn't until yesterday that it hit me that I shouldnt be in a relationship right now. School is very important to me and even if I'm not pregnant right now I don't want to take the risk until I'm ready. Even the pill and condoms are not 100% safe. I dont want to take that chance. So I decided to break up with him... I'm not sure if this is the right choice.. it was the hardest thing to do because I had to be so strong to let him go. He was crying and begging me to stay and told me that if I didnt he was going to kill himself and crash his car. He thinks that I don't want to be with him because I want to be free and not be restricted to a boyfriend. He said some very hurtful things to me. That he thought what we had was real and now he thinks everything I've ever said to him was fake. I just took it. Hopefully if he thinks that way about me he'd be able to get over me easier. This morning he emailed me telling me that he's planning to move to Calgary to find a better job and that he wants me to call him and confirm that there's nothing he could do to make me go back. I'm so upset right now and trying really hard to be strong so that he could get over me. Am I doing the right thing? I know that I'm never going to find a better guy for me but he just came too early. It's the right guy and the wrong time. What should I do?

PLEASE READ.. I really need help

I've been with this guy for almost a year and a half. We've been through hell and back. I truly love this guy with all my heart and honestly think that he's the one for me. I know he loves me more than anything in the world. Long story short, he gave up alot for this relationship. He doesn't talk to anyone else other than me and even after I caused him to lose $3000 (we got scammed online through western union) he didn't get mad at me. He's going through a really tough time right now because he got kicked out of university about a 2 years ago and has been trying to reapply since. Currently He's working full-time at a $10 job and is very unhappy about it. He's always telling me that I'm all he's got and that I'm the reason he still has faith, hope, security and confidence. He places me ahead of himself and tells me all the time that one day he's going to marry me. Problem is I'm still in university and I've been getting all the symptoms of pregnancy.. he doesn't know about this yet. I'm really scared that I am because my career would pretty much be over. My goal was to go to med school after university and to become a neurologist. We have unprotected sex all the time, although he doesnt ejaculate in me the risk is still there. It never really hit me how risky of a practice this was. I am so scared right now but I'm not going to tell him until I'm for sure because he's going through such a tough time right now and I don't want to add anymore to his stress. It wasn't until yesterday that it hit me that I shouldnt be in a relationship right now. School is very important to me and even if I'm not pregnant right now I don't want to take the risk until I'm ready. Even the pill and condoms are not 100% safe. I dont want to take that chance. So I decided to break up with him... I'm not sure if this is the right choice.. it was the hardest thing to do because I had to be so strong to let him go. He was crying and begging me to stay and told me that if I didnt he was going to kill himself and crash his car. He thinks that I don't want to be with him because I want to be free and not be restricted to a boyfriend. He said some very hurtful things to me. That he thought what we had was real and now he thinks everything I've ever said to him was fake. I just took it. Hopefully if he thinks that way about me he'd be able to get over me easier. This morning he emailed me telling me that he's planning to move to Calgary to find a better job and that he wants me to call him and confirm that there's nothing he could do to make me go back. I'm so upset right now and trying really hard to be strong so that he could get over me. Am I doing the right thing? I know that I'm never going to find a better guy for me but he just came too early. It's the right guy and the wrong time. What should I do?

I'm having a bit of a problem piecing together what's going on in your head.

You describe what I take as a decent long term boyfriend with whom you have weathered problems, you claim to love each other and you think he is the one for you.

Yet you broke up with him because you have at last realized the risk of using ineffective contraception. You suggested the possibility of changing your birth control methods to pill+condum which, depending on the pill used, can be as low as one chance in maybe 10,000 of you getting pregnant in a year if you use them carefully.

You say nothing to indicate that he's holding you back from your goals except for the pregnancy risk which is well within your control (few things in this world are 100%). Is it your intention to be celebate until you finish your school and training?

I can't help but think there just has to be some motivation for your breakup apart from what you are saying here.

Carl.

You should probably delete this thread so everyone can see all the responses in one thread.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/introduce-yourself/19926-***********-tips-tools.html[/url]

Idiot.

Im So Sorry