+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex/Periods/Orgasm Questions

Sex/Periods/Orgasm Questions

1: i know having sex when the girl is on her period is bad, but whats bad about it?

2: When do you know a girl has a orgasm....when they squirt?

3: I used have sexual relation with this girl and when we got into it she would always tell me to stop cause it feels to good (about to squirt) and she was scared. is that an orgasm?

4: what are some techniques to turn her on even more when you are banging her?

For example..... your in missionary position and your having sex, than you put one of your hands down and rub her clit at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianJanMapili View Post
    1: i know having sex when the girl is on her period is bad, but whats bad about it?
    It's not bad

2: When do you know a girl has a orgasm....when they squirt?
    No... very few squirt. You can tell, if you pay attention, from the muscle contractions.

3: I used have sexual relation with this girl and when we got into it she would always tell me to stop cause it feels to good (about to squirt) and she was scared. is that an orgasm?
    How do you, or she, know that she was about to squirt? Girls don't stop when they're on the verge of orgasm. For some reason or other, for her it might have felt too intense, or possibly even painful.

4: what are some techniques to turn her on even more when you are banging her?

For example..... your in missionary position and your having sex, than you put one of your hands down and rub her clit at the same time.
    You could...
    you could also kiss her lips, neck, breasts, *gently* bite the nipples ... nipple stimulation makes the clitorial stimulation more intense

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post

How do you, or she, know that she was about to squirt? Girls don't stop when they're on the verge of orgasm. For some reason or other, for her it might have felt too intense, or possibly even painful.

it wasnt painful. she said it felt to good and it felt like she was going to pee when she took a pee before.

Ah ok... well, it often feels like that pee sensation when the g-spot is being stimulated. She should have just kept it going... silly to stop on the verge of a possible g-spot orgasm.

This original poster is only 14 according to his myspace page, so I doubt the girlfriend is anywhere CLOSE to an orgasm. Female orgasms take a good amount of skill, and if you don't even know enough about sex to know that squirting is pretty rare, I sincerely doubt you know enough to give a girl an orgasm. Besides, girls who are too young for sex in the first place usually have too many emotional hang-ups to have orgasms.

I find posts like this cute. It's nice that boys are interested in giving pleasure to a girl, and not being selfish in bed like many of nowadays men are.
    To the original poster - as long as you're trying you're on the good way. Trying should always be appreciated.