+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will my ex boyfriend move on?

Will my ex boyfriend move on?

I've dated my ex for three months. We broke up two months ago. We broke up because he thought our cultural differences would be a problem in the future. We still love each other alot though. We have all the same classes at uni. So we see eachother everyday. Since the break up we still kinda acted like a couple, we kissed (even more than before the break up) we went out eating etc. The kissing and all stopped 4-5 days ago. He really tries his best to move on by not texting/calling me after school and by trying to stop kissing me and going out. He always tells me that he isn't in love (he thinks being in love is an illness), but that he loves me very VERY much. I'm the first girl he has loved (he has been in love with another once). We were each other's first relationship. I'm not sure but I think I'm in love with him.
    We are going to have a 2 months summer break in 2 weeks. We have agreed not to contact each other during these 2 months, to make it easier for ourselves. But I'm really afraid that I will miss him and get my feelings back when I see him after the two months. We will see eachother everyday for 2 years.
    Do you think both of us will move on.
    I don't think I will tbh. I'm kinda afraid that he will move on while I'm still in love with him
    Do you think a guy who really loves a girl (without being in love) can move on during 2 months, and still be moved on if he sees her everyday afterwards?
    I'm 100% sure that he loves me, he onces called me when he was drunk and told me how much he loved me and how badly he wished we could have a relationship together.

theres no such thing as "love" after 3 months. it feels like love which is infatuation but you wouldnt truly fall in love with someone unless youd been together 2-3 years. look up the 9 stages of love to get a better understanding.

this guy has issues-he thinks love is a "disease". that would be enough to make me run and never look back. stop wasting yout time. 3 months is nothing and if ita already this complicated so early-then you have zero chance of a future with him.

most people learn the hard way about relationships. do some research- the only education we recieve on the topic are ridiculous disney princess films and fairytales like twilight and its ALL bullshit.

hun you gotta learn to spot red flags earlier. 3 months is too much time to waste on this guy so just put an end to it now and move on