+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am new here and need some love advice!

I am new here and need some love advice!

Hey everyone!
    I am really happy that i found this site and that i have the pleasure to be a member of it
    I really hope that some of you can give me advice because i am sad and confused!
    About me: I am female 18 years old from japan,i am a college student and my hobbies are writing,reading,shopping and music.
    And now i would like to tell you guys my story ...
    There is this guy in my class and i love him a lot! I've been in love with him since 6 months but i never had the guts to tell him about my feelings Someday i got to know that he is in a relationship That was depressing i could have told him so much sooner how i felt about him,because he was single back then Well i couldn't keep it to myself anymore even though he is in a relationship and i told him how much i love him,he was really nice to me and told me that i should have told him much sooner...he said that his relationship isn't going so well and he doesn't know how if he will be with her any longer...he said he feels nice to know that i love him and so on...he also told me he wants me to talk much more to him when were in school (im kinda shy with boys) So i thought yeah i should do that ...well the first days that was okay...but now i feel like he don't wants to talk to me at all...i mean if i go to him i am the one who talks the most he wouldn't say anything unless i ask him something...i've asked him what would have happend if i actually told him that i am in love with him when he was still single and he said that he would have met me in his freetime then and so on..i then asked him if he wouldn't met me now..he said yeah i would but just on the vacations...i don't really understand that i think it just means that he actually doesn't want to meet me but he doesn't know how to tell me... and there is one more thing which makes me think he dislikes me to the core..he wanted to give me his number by sending me an sms ...he didn't do that at all I don't know whats up! I mean he was so nice at the beginning after i confessed to him and now he's like that! I really don't have any experiences of love and i hope that you guys here can help me,what should i do? Would it be better if i don't talk to him anymore? I think it might annoy him but he doesn't know how to tell me I think he loves his girlfriend a lot after all..and i want him to be happy...i dont want to annoy him if he doesn't want me to talk to him i will just stop it all i want is him to be happy! Thank you for anyone who took the time to read all this i really appreciate it please give me some advice..i really don't know how i should act now And thanks in advance!

[URL="http://www.lovetips.us"]Hello Bibijamie,

I have read your story and it's not sad at all, you just need to understand "feelings" better, that is why you should let go of what you know and adapt for new terms. Feel free to ask me anything and to visit my website [url=http://www.lovetips.us]Love Tips | Kissing Tips | Flirting Tips[/url][/URL]