+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can someone elses wish come true?

can someone elses wish come true?

I dated a girl for a while an we broke up. Shortly after that I started a new relationship with another woman. I know that the girl I dated before my current gf was deeply into me and I know she thinks of me everyday a lot. I recieved numerous multiple page long emails from her during the past year on how much I mean to her and that she really wants me back. I have not even replied to them. Anyways ... After watching "the secret" and learning about the law of attraction it got me thinking ... She is always thinking about me and wishing me to break up. Can this be the reaason that my current lationship is so bumpy?? Like almost like she casted a spell over my relationship to break up so I could be with her. I know this sounds super silly.. but seriously? can this be happening? In my current relationship things always been bumpy but my gut feeling always told me that down the road - everything will be great. I always in this year long relationship been feeling that even though things are bad now .. down the line everything will turn out great!! can someone please advice me? Please? I feel so bad.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If it's true I must be winning lottery by now . Dont be silly, your problem is your problem, but I don't k kw for sure though .

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight good luck with that then

She is always thinking about me and wishing me to break up. Can this be the reaason that my current lationship is so bumpy??
    No. Incompatibilities, and lack of knowledge about relationships is usually the cause. You can change your own relationship, your ex cannot. And having talked to some Wiccan friends, spells are NOT to be used for selfish reasons, ever. If you believe that stuff. So, forcing someone to break up with their gf and fall in love with you is bad bad bad.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)