+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it true?

Is it true?

Interesting point...my gf tells me that if she tells me all about her suitors, when and wat advances they are making, it means she is not afraid to let me know and therefore would not cheat on me... if she wanted to cheat, she would hide stuff about that particular suitor from me... is that true?

Suitors? What is this supouse to mean?

But when it comes to cheating most girls would hide it, as the same goes for us guys.

well shes pretty and she get lots of attention from guys...some who are obviously out to tackle her...yea, suitors

so u agree with the disclosure part i assume?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It could be true, but I am pretty sure everyone handles these things differently. If she tells you about men hitting on her, my guess is that she enjoys - on some level - when you are jealous and trusts that you will not overreact.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

guess i over reacted...life sux

your gf sounds like a player to me
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by way_landr View Post
    guess i over reacted...life sux

Why? What did you do?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It could be true, but I am pretty sure everyone handles these things differently. If she tells you about men hitting on her, my guess is that she enjoys - on some level - when you are jealous and trusts that you will not overreact.
    i agree...dont overreact unless you FOR SURE something is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by way_landr View Post
    Interesting point...my gf tells me that if she tells me all about her suitors, when and wat advances they are making, it means she is not afraid to let me know and therefore would not cheat on me... if she wanted to cheat, she would hide stuff about that particular suitor from me... is that true?
    normally, if a girl is going to cheat, she will start to tell you less about a particular person. my experience is that if i cheated on my hypothetical bf...then i would start to be more avoiding (to my bf)...i would start to tell that person i was hanging around the said suitor..than i would say less and less that i was hanging around this guy..then i would start hanging around less with my bf. then either i would break up with my bf or cut it off with my suitor. either way, wouldnt tell my bf about it...or..if i did say something to my bf then i would make it less. (ex: if we had sex...i would tell my bf that we made out or something like that -that example is extreme-)

did i answer your question?

i ask some friends of mine here..and they say that they agree.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why? What did you do?
    She went out with a certain admirer of hers, though she "guaranteed" me nothing will happen. i called her and gave her a piece of my mind over the phone... about mutual respect, about boundaries, about her role as my gf...

Well she didnt really take my scolding seriously, or maybe she was juz pissed and carried on, half a day later, she was still out with tat guy, and i gave her another big piece of my mind over the phone... i handled it the wrong way, i admit...

I kindof get HopelssRomantic's point, that i should not over react if i'm not sure sth is going on...but its also true that i wouldnt know whether shes telling me less and less of that suitor, or is it really the activities btw her and the suitor is getting lesser?

HopelssRomantic, will u do that? going out with your admirer when your bf is against it?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF? She goes out on dates with other guys while you sit at home waiting for her?? She isn't just TELLING you about guys who want her - she is DATING them.

This girl does not respect you. Are you okay with that?

way_landr read what I posted in the other thread you made that I been posting in.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **** her man.

And I don't mean literally.

Well, I'd do that too if I were you, then dump her right after.

Yes, I think we'd all benefit from an an explanation as to WHY you are putting up with this crap.

Is she really out of your league and you can't believe she's going out with you at all? (If so, you're not a boyfriend; you're a doormat.)

Is she the only girl you've ever dated? (If so, you should see what else is out there- it's not always like this.)

Have you done horrible things in the past and she is now punishing you? (If so- what were they? We love a good story.)

Are you a great big pussy? (If so, you've found your dream woman. Enjoy the pain.)