+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can someone help me with relationship problems?

Can someone help me with relationship problems?

My friend who I have dated since the end of October told me in December we were just friends and nothing more. But, in January I was hanging out with him one day. A week later he tells me I didn't go in for the kill that day we hung out over the phone. I feel very hurt over this. Also, he is trying to pressure me into going out with his friend. I did once but now he wanted me to hangout again. I promised my friend I would, even though I didn't want too. We are hanging out tomorrow but I really don't want too. It was way awkward. My friend is making it seem like it is my fault. He is telling me to have a good time, not to be shy and if I am then I can delete his number... yet it was his friend who didn't even start a conversation with me.

Now the other part is that my friend told me that because I didn't go in for the kill with him that I lost my chance. I asked him today "what if I did?" and he said that I should know but he eventually told me that we would of been official. I feel kind of stupid but yeah nothing I can do now. Plus, he said he is giving up on relationships and that it is not my fault but because he had trust issues with past girlfriends. Part of me is thinking that it is my fault. I really want to fix this but no matter what I tried he kept saying that this is a new chapter and his choice. But he has said so many things that I do not believe that. He wants to hangout next week so I can help him with something and I feel like he might want to try again but I don't really know. What should I do? Should I continue to try to pursue him? or should I leave him alone? I really want to try again with him but he doesn't understand that because in the end it is my fault that I didn't go in for the kill..... help?

yes, he wanted me to kiss him and that would of magically turned us into a couple according to him.... but I didn't. I feel like after everything that went down, next time I see him he will do something like this again. I really do. I just want to be with him and nobody else, I don't get why he doesn't understand that, I do not know how to get through to him...

Tell him to F off! Why is it your job to kiss him? If he wanted to kiss you-he could have made the first move.. he is playing games and messing with your head. If he really liked you there is no way he would have tried to set you up with his friend so forget him and his stupid excuses. Hes just not into you and doesn't have the balls to be honest about it.

You have wasted enough time on him already. Ditch him

Tip: don't be so available. Let them chase you a bit
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".