+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to know if a girl is sulking?.. or jealous?

How to know if a girl is sulking?.. or jealous?

there's this gurl(M) who was very good to me. she showed her affection towards me more than that of my friends, though she is always with this guy in the class(perhaps her departmentmate, in college). she showed most of the signs when a gurl is interested in sum1 towards me(at least, i think so). she's not the kind u say beauty of the class, but to me she looks nice!

In this class, there's this other gurl(N) whom I'm kinda fond of but never really into her. she's like the 'center' of the class, where most guys like to be in a group with her. I only like to talk/flirt with this gurl.

then, last week I had the chance to be in a group(the class incorporates group discussion) with this N gurl, and I was happily talking/flirting my way with her. in the midst of all this, I forgot of this M gurl totally(who's in the same class). later that day on my way home, I ran across M, but to my surprise she didn't even greet me like she used to. later next week, i tried to say/greet sumthing to her(when I met her) but she didn't reply. but to my fren, she talked happily... like she once talked to me!

back then we(M & I) were so close, that my frenz began speculating things. but now, she didn't even want to talk to me!
    WHAT HAVE I DONE? WHAT's GOING ON? is she sulking? or is she jealous(i think)? WHAT SHOULD I DO?! HELP!

There can be a million reasons for this. M could be jealous or something happen in her personal life that is effecting her etc.

Girls are crazy, no matter how you spell it.
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she was jealous? Maybe she thought you were interested in this other girl? Then maybe she just felt stupid for liking you or acting like she liked you? Or maybe she suspected you liked her and she was feeling the same and then thought she totally misread you? Either way, if you like her, you need to bring your focus back onto her and let her know you are interested in HER and not the other girl. I think the more friendly you are to her from now on, then eventually you will get her to open back up and talk to you.
    OR.....

She might have been in a bad mood and just didn't feel like talking. Sometimes I have stuff going on and want to be left alone.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am guessing she is jealous AND sulking.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I am guessing she is jealous AND sulking.
    I sulk when I'm jealous. Sometimes I can pull it off and act like I don't care....and sometimes I just can't.

well, if she's in a bad mood and don't feel like talking, i don't understand Y she talks happily with my fren... and she talks a lot with other ppl (except me)

i enjoyed talking with this M gurl, but when she started acting cold 2wards me, i think i began to miss her...BUT how am I suppose 2 be frenly to her when she keeps evading me? OMG help me plzzzz
    happy, and still keep on happy'ing

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by genesys4 View Post
    well, if she's in a bad mood and don't feel like talking, i don't understand Y she talks happily with my fren... and she talks a lot with other ppl (except me)

i enjoyed talking with this M gurl, but when she started acting cold 2wards me, i think i began to miss her...BUT how am I suppose 2 be frenly to her when she keeps evading me? OMG help me plzzzz
    Shes testing you. She wants to see how much you care...

Also.....she must be pissed about something. Obviously you flirting w/ that other girl pissed her off. Now she wants to get your attention again...but shes gonna make you work for it. But, its up to you to decide if its worth it. If you really do like her.....just start talking to her. Give her our undivided attention....and see what happens. Honestly, I think she sounds like a bit too much of work if you ask me.

anachronistic Guest
    when do women stop testing and doing stupid shit?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    when do women stop testing and doing stupid shit?
    When men stop jumping through hoops to impress us. We wouldn't do it if it didn't work.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    When men stop jumping through hoops to impress us. We wouldn't do it if it didn't work.
    i've dated some girls that tested me to the point where i wasn't even interested in them anymore.

keep it to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I don't such things. I don't mind if the girl does a little bit, but what this girl is doing in the original post is way to much and I would not ask the girl out. And I would let my personality and my brain do the impressing and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i've dated some girls that tested me to the point where i wasn't even interested in them anymore.
    that's the point. the mentality is..if you're not willing to put up with the test...you're not interested enough to begin with. and MAYBE you weren't.

girls are smarter. end of story

anyway, this girl is probably jealous. that sounds like situation that i'd get jealous in. And didn't you say you completely forgot about her being in the class because you were so occupied with another girl? ouchie.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Point is, if you like this girl....jump through the hoops.

If you don't, then don't bother w/ her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    that's the point. the mentality is..if you're not willing to put up with the test...you're not interested enough to begin with. and MAYBE you weren't.
    If a girl is going to put me through the hoops I am going to find some other girl to ask out plain and simple.

girls are smarter. end of story
    Bull shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast