+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl keeps asking you how not to feel jealous

Girl keeps asking you how not to feel jealous

Hey, been chatting up this girl whom we used to be very close abt a yr ago but later drifted as she wanted to be steadier with her bf. recently she's been asking me how not to feel jealous.

and she keeps suggesting places which we can go and wants to go with me. well she doesn't say it directly but through remarks like going to places involves going with the right people.

am i thinking too much, say she's into me? especially when i told her im after another girl, she actually encouraged me.

PS: my post sounds vague huh? will fill in any missing information you experts out there need

Well, first things first. She's in a relationship already <---- Complicated.
    You're after another girl, well make up your mind which one you're really interested in.

If you like this girl better than the one you're currently after, then be honest about it. Tell her how you fell and let things take their own way. If the reacts crazy saying she loves her bf or whatever then you'll know right away you didn't get the signals right.. but if your instincts tell you that she's into you.. then GO AHEAD.

Careful with what you say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]