+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Penn State scandal.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Penn State scandal.

Why the hell was Jerry Sardusky released when he lives near a elementary school for F*** sake...really?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

I like sausage

The world is watching him closely.....plus his MO is different from your typical predator that hunts for kids walking to school. He did his crimes at his job.....that's where he found his opportunity to commit them.

Users Country Flag
    I just find it outrageous that other knew about it and never once thought they should go directly to the police....I mean he was seen RAPING some poor kid and no one did anything.

^ Did the kid enjoy it?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Why didn't the kids report it....they were not little kids that didn't know any better....they were university students.....adults....they too had a responsibility.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sandusky promised the kids they would get a "Full Ride" at Penn State

sadie_genie Guest
    You will be surprised by how many criminals live near you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Why didn't the kids report it....they were not little kids that didn't know any better....they were university students.....adults....they too had a responsibility.
    From what I understand they WERE NOT university students they were kids he brought from his organization back to the college showers. These were 10 year old boys, not adults by any means.

Oh ok my mistake.....I'm surprised that it took so long for anyone to question him about it.....kind of odd to how things get swept under the rug. Everyone was worried about their job I guess....selfish. Not even an anonymous phone call or letter.

David Brooks wrote a great article about this.

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/15/opinion/brooks-lets-all-feel-superior.html[/url]

Sandusky actually gave an interview to Bob Costas which made my skin crawl. He denied being a pedophile but admitted to horsing around in the shower with boys and rubbing their legs. Gross.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah they were in fact, children. He was caught raping a little boy who was identified as being around 10 yrs old in the locker room. There's probably some huge conspiracy in the school, several people knew, nobody did anything because they were probably scared of getting shit on by the whole school for ruining their reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by leoben View Post
    David Brooks wrote a great article about this.

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/15/opinion/brooks-lets-all-feel-superior.html[/url]

Sandusky actually gave an interview to Bob Costas which made my skin crawl. He denied being a pedophile but admitted to horsing around in the shower with boys and rubbing their legs. Gross.
    This is typical of pedophiles........most don't see themselves as doing anything wrong.......it's definitely addictive behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    nobody did anything because they were probably scared of getting shit on by the whole school for ruining their reputation.
    Wish people'd get that there's a ****ton of a difference between the "reputation loss" of exposing a pedophile versus harbouring one intentionally.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If they were univeristy students, i think no one would call him a pedophile, unless raping an adult = child abuse ... Logically.

Child abusers need a therapy, most of them were abused as children, but no one never helped them deal with it. I think there has to be connection between those two facts. We should look for a better therapy for abused children to avoid this in the future.Most of this world's psychos could have been normal people, if some bad experiences in their lifes would be treated better.
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast