+ Follow This Topic

Thread: feel MFed

feel MFed

There is a girl I used to see when I was young and shy. Stopped seeing her when I moved and got a gf for 5 years. Moved back to where I was and now single and started hanging out with this girl getting dinner and studying together every now and then again for about 6 months now. She has a bf now and she talks to me about her relationship and stuff. I do think she is attractive, but I am just happy to be friend with her because it took me time and effort to get in touch with her again. however, I was really happy how our friendship was going until I noticed something recently.

I hung out with her in a group a couple of times lately usually drinking n partying late night. I did get buzzed and she barely drank. random people that i just met at the party told me that she treated me different from everyone else and thought she was my gf. She did sit on my lap, lean on my shoulder, put her head on my lap, kissed me on the cheek and slept over at my place. I thought about making a move on her but did not because i didn't want to lose her as a friend if something goes wrong. We have a mutual friend who is also the girl's best friend. He told me not to do anything because I have no chance as they talk frequently. I feel truly mind f*ked. Part of me kindav want to get with her but also want to stay as friends. ahhh! any advice?

You are friend zoned buddy. You see every touch as an indication of interest because you are so in love that you can't judge what is going on. Friends need affection too so a touch doesn't have to mean anything.
    If you stay her friend you just keep lieing to yourself and torturing yourself