+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont want to be just friends!

dont want to be just friends!

Right, I've met a guy who is a friend of my ex. We got really well on, exchanged mobile numbers and hung out for a while. I have had so much fun with him + we talked A LOT! I started to fell for him, broke up with my bf (he was cheating on me anyways) and the more I cared for him the more backward he stepped. BUT when I asked him out for a "proper date" he was really happy. Two days later we went to a party and that was the best party I've ever had! We had really good fun with mutual friends, everybody asked if we were a couple. We even kissed passionately for a goodbye. Everything was just so perfect, but then suddenly I havent been hearing from him. I tried to keep touch with him, but it was always me trying. So I asked him why he is ignoring me. Then he texted back that he likes my company and friendship but he thinks thats all! I was really upset but played as if he havent hurt me and texted that its ok, I still like him and jsut wanted to clear things. It's been a week now. We have been sending messages on wedn because of his birthday - he was really nice, told me some things like if tried to impress me... im so lost now. I care for him and dont want to be just friends + he doesnt seem to act like my friend anyways

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah you're totally getting used.

lots of guys just like having the feeling of a girl liking them when they have little or no romantic interest in a girl, thats why some guys flirt with a lot of girls, we're not trying to get laid just the attention... if you really like him and want to see how intterested he is ignore him for a while if he starts to show interest try to make sure hes going to make some kind of commitment... if he dosent really care then at least your getting out of a bad situation.

i agree with frasbee your totally getting used.. sorry

shit! what did i do wrong then! he was really keen on the very beginning - did i pay too much attention to him?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel on air
    shit! what did i do wrong then! he was really keen on the very beginning - did i pay too much attention to him?
    Bah, assume you did nothing wrong and that it was all him and move on.