+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she trying to send me signs?

Is she trying to send me signs?

Hey peeps

There's this girl I train at the gym with it. We are both a part of this gym club.

Recently, I've noticed her staring at me a lot and she seems to be around me wherever I go.

Towards the end of training one day, she needed help putting the equipment away, and decided to ask me to help her. While I was helping her, from out of nowhere she asked "How old are you?" Of course I revealed my age to her but i found that a bit odd.

Today, I noticed her staring at me even when I wasn't looking directly at her. Even when I walked past her she would just stare at me until I said hi. Later on in the day i collapsed from one of the workouts and she starts asking me if i'm okay. She then asks me if i need anything, and decides to run all the way to the end of the building to get me a cup of water and helps me recover.

My question is, is she trying to send me signs or am i just overthinking her friendliness. I am very inexperienced i've never had a girlfriend so I need help. Please let me know. Also how should i approach this?

Well asking your age and looking at you is a sure sign of interest. I say talk more with her maybe ask on a date if you will.
    Things with girls and getting a girlfriend becomes easy when you start dating. You are lucky that you found this girl in real life not some dating site wheres full of troubled chicks. Here you have already one common interest - gym.
    I think easiest way is to ask this girl if she wants go grab a bite after gym. Like invite her to go out eat and you can even pay for both, that would be way of you showing interest in her. Then on a second date watching movies together in bed and kissng and third date - sex. Ha ha just a blueprint of what I ussualy do.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It doesn't matter
    If you like her then why not go somewhere after a workout?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

I don't think it is enough evidence to say. This does lean me toward thinking she probably is interested in you.... but she could just be friendly. It's definitely proof that she likes you in some way. That may be as a friend, or it may be she wants to date you. Unless she comes out and says it, you may never know. If you are interested, just ask her out. If it turns out she's not interested, that may hurt/be embarrassing, but that will only be a temporary feeling. Then at least you know and can move on. Better than not knowing.

Like I said, based on what you've shared my gut instinct would say she probably is interested.... but that isn't necessarily definite. Best way to find out is to ask her out yourself, as long as you are interested in her. Good luck!