+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wanting her back!

Wanting her back!

My ex got married to her cheating ex who says he's changed after just 3 months of reconnecting with him (we broke up just a week before they reconnected). She says she doesn't care about the marriage much but it will be hard for her to get a divorce because of the trauma from her own parent's breakup. I'm still talking to her everyday because she contacts me and treats me like her bestfriend. I understand there needs to be a partial cool-off period but can't help but feel anxious in times I don't talk to her. Also she explicitly said that although she loves me still, she loves the other guy more now. My question is, what do you think will happen to their relationship?

How are we supposed to know?
    We don't know the people involved.

People chose their own misery. You can warn them but after all it's not your problem nor your decision not your responsibility

You want her back said the title, but obviously she doesn't.
    And the way you tell us about her stupid judgment maybe you are better off without her.

Im sorry for your loss.
    You still have time to fight for her. But in the end you must accept her decision
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.