+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catholic Guy Interested in Muslim Girl I've Never Even Talked To

Catholic Guy Interested in Muslim Girl I've Never Even Talked To

Well my title pretty much says it all. I am a Catholic guy and I am interested in a Muslim girl that I see all the time in my school but have never actually talked to. What should I do about it? We go to a private Catholic school so I doubt that she's one of those "you must not speak to men" types, and although she wears the hijab, she dresses in a fairly liberal manner otherwise. I'd like to think she's at least intrigued by me as well based on how I've seen her doing the staring-thingy but I don't want to fool myself into something that's not there.

What do you think? I'm not really sure what the appropriate way to handle this situation would be.

Also, I am not sure why I am interested in her in the first place. I've never spoken to her but there's just something about her that fascinates me.

Well thats the problem. You never spoken to her. Once you start talking to her normaly you find out that shes just a normal girl, so go talk to her, ask for her FB and chat if you will and ask her out if you want to. But where it all starts its talking in person.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] Thank you for your reply. I understand that the issue here is me not talking to her, but the problem is about what? Obviously I am nervous. I understand that's normal, but my question is how does one just go up to someone that they've never talked to before and start a conversation. I cannot even go off of the assumption that she will recognize me because it's possible that it's all in my head and she has not idea who I am even though we cross each other's paths all the time.

I understand that I have to talk to her for anything to go anywhere, but the problem is what do I talk to her about? Obviously I am nervous, but that aside, what does one say when one comes up to a stranger that they know nothing about and are not even sure if the other person recognizes them?

Well it takes a while to have something to say. Eventualy when you are doing right thing your confidence goes up and what you want to say becomes enough important and good to say it. Basicaly something is good enough to say only because you said it. Thats one of the keys how never run out of things to say.

I understand this feeling of emptines when you feel you have nothing to say. But it goes away after few weeks when you work on yourself. You just have to do things that give you energy make you feel good and are good for you. Like healthy lifestyle and passion for something.

Thing with girls is you have to start talking right away once you find a girl interesting. As longer you wait as harder it becomes. Sometimes it becomes so bad that you cant even talk with the girl you like, thats when you have to find new girl.
    But yeah just start somewhere. Look up on youtube simplepickup and sasha daygame pickup videos. Those guys start talking right away with stranger girls. Its amazing how much important information can be extracted in short time with just asking questions.

Okay, thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I have known of this girl for almost half of a year now so I am kind of falling into that "harder to talk to her" period. And needless to say, it is even more uncomfortable when I see her around with her friends and they are all speaking in their native language and I have no idea what the heck they are saying.

Start with "hi"
    That's always a good way to start the conversation
    And I thought you are interested in her
    So you have 3 possibilities
    1 let her honesty know you are interested and would like to get to know her
    2 ask her about what you want to find out
    3 just say hi as a greeting and move on if nothing happens
    (4 make small talk about anything if possible) is
    Last edited by Hooo!; 03-06-17 at 05:50 AM.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

All I can tell you man is pray God for both of you. Pray god to show you way to this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Start with "hi"
    That's always a good way to start the conversation
    And I thought you are interested in her
    So you have 3 possibilities
    1 let her honesty know you are interested and would like to get to know her
    2 ask her about what you want to find out
    3 just say hi as a greeting and move on if nothing happens
    (4 make small talk about anything if possible) is
    Thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    All I can tell you man is pray God for both of you. Pray god to show you way to this girl.
    Isn't that the truth?

So any news Keyboard? Did you tried something or things was pretty much the same?

So any news Keyboard? Did you tried something or things was pretty much the same?
    Unfortunately no, and it's partially my fault. I was in the library studying and focusing really hard on what I was doing. Somewhere between when I started and when I was wrapping up, she showed up, but I was so focused that I did not even notice. I was in a hurry so sadly I could not stick around, and she was on the phone at the time anyway so I could not say anything. I looked at her and she looked back at me and made eye contact. I managed a smile and then she broke the eye contact and I ran off to where I had to go.

I'm an idiot. Next time I will have to be watching more carefully.

I'm so pissed with myself. I still haven't seen her.

Sometimes this happens man. You are interested in some girl, want to do this or that and then one day she disapears forever and you havent done anything. Then you thing - I should have done something when had a chance. And a little afterglow remains in you together with a memory of this girl until that fades too.

Sometimes this happens man. You are interested in some girl, want to do this or that and then one day she disapears forever and you havent done anything. Then you thing - I should have done something when had a chance. And a little afterglow remains in you together with a memory of this girl until that fades too.
    I'll see her again. Sometimes I go weeks without seeing her, and the suddenly, she turns up again. I will see her, but it means I will have to wait until my next available opportunity.

So how is it going Keyboard? Did you banged her already?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast