View Poll Results: Looking to be serious?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (most girls would consider a serious relationship)

3 42.86%
  • No, not at all

0 0%
  • Yes if the guy was right

4 57.14%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN Ladies: Being serious/long term in HS

ATTN Ladies: Being serious/long term in HS

Does a guy looking for a serious relationship appeal to most girls in high school?
    Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
    --CG Jung

The terms "serious relationship" and "high school" don't belong in the same sentence together...

...unless she gets knocked up.

so then what should a guy do then if he wants to be serious?
    Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
    --CG Jung

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    ...unless she gets knocked up.
    or she's a blonde bimbo and doesn't plan to do anything else with the rest of her life except marry for money have a couple of kids, get divorced and repeat the process
    Want to know all about me? Then [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t10006-position-vacant-apply-within.html]Click Here[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by djlockdown

so then what should a guy do then if he wants to be serious?
    buy a flat cap, smoking jacket n pipe and lose ya sense of humour
    Want to know all about me? Then [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t10006-position-vacant-apply-within.html]Click Here[/URL]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In high school? Well I think it's acceptable if you can find the right person. When I was in high school I had a long relationship but it wasn't serious like the term would be taken now to me. I think if you find someone you like it's possible but I think other thigns are important as well like planning your future and hanging with friends and things like that.

well its just that im sick of girls that are in it for the ride... what i mean by serious is someone who wants to be emotionally involved and wont leave me for the first ghetto guy with a sportscar she sees..
    --CG Jung

Define "serious."
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, it just sounds like your finding the wrong girls! I'm sure you'll find someone that will be a little more mature than that even in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Define "serious."
    *points at my last post*
    --CG Jung

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Well, it just sounds like your finding the wrong girls! I'm sure you'll find someone that will be a little more mature than that even in high school.
    i go to a high school with some REALLY spoiled kids.... 6 figure family incomes... every other kid thinks hes brad pitt or jessica simpson.... im tired of wasting time approaching girls that think theyre better than me... how do i avoid this?
    --CG Jung

Quote Originally Posted by djlockdown
    i go to a high school with some REALLY spoiled kids.... 6 figure family incomes... every other kid thinks hes brad pitt or jessica simpson.... im tired of wasting time approaching girls that think theyre better than me... how do i avoid this?
    dont approach them then you wont waste ya time

if a girls only interested in ya bank balance then she's the loser not you, personally i'm not materialistic i'd rather have someone that i'm mates with first can have a laugh with and is good bed

[QUOTE=IckleMissNawti]dont approach them then you wont waste ya time /QUOTE]

yeah but it takes time to find our who they really are cuz theyre all peaches and cream at first and then i find out who they trully are when theyre done acting
    i just dont want over look really deep interesting women by wasting time on these snobby ones.. im not interested in killing time by going out with hot girls with no heart... i want someone i can connect with so i can enjoy my senior year
    --CG Jung

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
    never make a pretty woman your wife
    so from my personal point of view
    get an ugly girl to marry you...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast