+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Canada Day! to all fellow Canadians on the board

Happy Canada Day! to all fellow Canadians on the board

I don't see too many other posters from Canada on here unless they list themselves from other countries? But hope each have a wonderful Canada day today.

Be safe, have fun and celebrate love for Canada.

I am up early to pack and get ready for a long car trip to the lake for the next two days. Plan to sun, swim, drink, bonfire, watch fireworks and eat LOTS

Posters not from Canada can still wish us a nice holiday in here.

happy canada day, cantmoveon and all other canadians on the website. have a good time celebrating today.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Happy Canada Day!
    [MENTION=61741]Peter SC[/MENTION] - also, Celine Dion, Sarah Mclachlan, Avril Lavigne, and Shania Twain ( most of their names are probably spelled wrong, sorry! )
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Ahoy UP There Canuks & Happy Canada Day! I really enjoy the sense of humor that Canadians bring to others. Oh, how we live in times where we need so much more of that!

Happy CaNaDa Day ~ Hope it was a fun and sunny day for all! Do you have special shows & concerts on that day?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=61741]Peter SC[/MENTION] also rush, triumph and neil young. got our day tomorrow leaving in two hours to drive and meet up with family for a big cookout at our cousins tmrrw.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Belated wishes for your Canada day celebrations. I love visiting Canada, and have been a few places within your country. People are lovely and scenery is beautiful.

I'm not Canadian.... but Deadpool is.

Happy belated Canada Day to any who do celebrate.

Hehe, Jester ~ I forgot that actor was from Canada.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Late to the July 1st Canada thing but hope you and yours had a good one and same for all the July 4'ers on here too.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Hehe, Jester ~ I forgot that actor was from Canada.
    Actually, I was referring to the character. Wade Wilson himself is actually from Canada. But, yes, Ryan Reynolds is as well.

Was he ~ did I miss that in the movie. That's a fun fact :] Hope we get a second Deadpool movie! To keep back on topic : How did your Canada day turn out for you, CantMoveOn?
    Last edited by breathe123; 08-07-17 at 01:29 AM.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thanks everyone who posted on my Canada day thread

[MENTION=61741]Peter SC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] and [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] I agree lots of awesome music came and is coming out of Canada still today.

[MENTION=85844]sHrinking_man[/MENTION] Thank you, same goes for your own country. I always think Canada's sense of humor is similar to the British sense of humor.

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] We do have concerts, I've been to a few in the past but didn't go to one this year, way way back when Backstreet boys was touring I went to one of theirs lol?

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] Which parts of Canada have you visited and Thank you.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] Love Ryan Reynolds and his Deadpool character. Too much good stuff!

Backstreet's Back, Alright! hehehe Sounds like it would be a fun show.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day holiday... and saw some spectacular fireworks... I had a fantastic July 4th with my loved ones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast