+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok...kind of confused here

Ok...kind of confused here

Girls...help me out. What's the deal here?

So Im talking to this girl...nothing more. Weve had lunch a few times, hung out at a bar or two, and Ive spent the night a few times. So nothing really confusing about that.

She, however, seems to be going back and forth with her ex...who treated her like fscking shit and she took it for a while but now she called stuff off about a month ago. She still talks to him, but thats supposedly b/c he has a lot going on right now and needs some friends - hes military and doesnt really know anyone else in town apparently. Personally I dont care if she talks to him, Im not really threatened by much - nor am I the jealous type (but since were not 'together' I dont have any reason to care). I just dont understand what the deal is.

Hasnt talked to him in a few days and she said something about not being able to move on while shes still talking to him?? I dont have much patience for stuff like that so well see. Just lookin for fun anyways.

But then theres stuff that makes it seem like shes crazy about me. She hates PDA but today after I met her for lunch she made a point to kiss me in the parking lot. haha. And just some stuff like that that she seems to be 'stepping out of her box' by doing. And the fact that she "never calls anyone back" but shes wanted to meet me like almost everyday...after she was the one to call initially!

run away dude. bad news all over this attention hungry little girl. you're there in case of emergency

Why just ask girls? Guys do that stuff too. Look at some of the old posts of guys wanting to get over their ex, but they keep staying in contact with them even though we keep saying stop! You probably should get out of this "relationship"

LOL! Couldn't for the life of me figure out what her not liking Personal Digital Assistants had to do with anything, but then I realized my error.

I GOTTA get out more often.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by SumGuyinFL
    Girls...help me out. What's the deal here?

So Im talking to this girl...nothing more. Weve had lunch a few times, hung out at a bar or two, and Ive spent the night a few times. So nothing really confusing about that.

She, however, seems to be going back and forth with her ex...who treated her like fscking shit and she took it for a while but now she called stuff off about a month ago. She still talks to him, but thats supposedly b/c he has a lot going on right now and needs some friends - hes military and doesnt really know anyone else in town apparently. Personally I dont care if she talks to him, Im not really threatened by much - nor am I the jealous type (but since were not 'together' I dont have any reason to care). I just dont understand what the deal is.

Hasnt talked to him in a few days and she said something about not being able to move on while shes still talking to him?? I dont have much patience for stuff like that so well see. Just lookin for fun anyways.

But then theres stuff that makes it seem like shes crazy about me. She hates PDA but today after I met her for lunch she made a point to kiss me in the parking lot. haha. And just some stuff like that that she seems to be 'stepping out of her box' by doing. And the fact that she "never calls anyone back" but shes wanted to meet me like almost everyday...after she was the one to call initially!
    SumGuy,

This girl spells trouble because she can't make a clean break with her ex bf who treated her like crap. She's a project and I don't think you want that. You want a gf who has her act together -- this girl does not. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    LOL! Couldn't for the life of me figure out what her not liking Personal Digital Assistants had to do with anything, but then I realized my error.

Ha, me too. I thought he was going to say she hated them, but bought one so she could text/email him easier. I love my PDA, btw.

Tone Guest
    LOL you guys are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by margot732
    SumGuy,

This girl spells trouble because she can't make a clean break with her ex bf who treated her like crap. She's a project and I don't think you want that. You want a gf who has her act together -- this girl does not. Good luck!
    Well thats the thing. She said she's trying hard to get rid of him but he keeps calling. He was a big part of her life for the last year and a half or close to.

Now I dont care and Ive ditched ppl after longer once I realized it was pointless. Maybe Im just stronger willed.

She says that she is over him, but it did take her some time to do so.

oh and that she wanted to be honest with me about her current 'situation'...whats that mean?
    Last edited by SumGuyinFL; 21-10-05 at 04:02 AM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj

Thanks hayward I needed that laugh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Ha, me too. I thought he was going to say she hated them, but bought one so she could text/email him easier. I love my PDA, btw.
    That's EXACTLY where I thought it was heading!
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Thanks hayward I needed that laugh!!!!
    Anytime, Rosebud. About your hair: Cut it and color it just for the change. If you don't like it, it'll grow back. Just keep the ends trimmed, you know.
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course.. Very true Hayward!! That's what I think too, Maybe I'll sneak out tomorrow and do it since my daughter is gone for 3 days, and I have like nothing to do at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    and I have like nothing to do at all!!!
    Roadtrip to Philly?

sumguyinFL----"oh and that she wanted to be honest with me about her current 'situation'...whats that mean?"

No strings attached..maybe?

She's carrying too much baggage.