+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of music is everyone into?

What kind of music is everyone into?

I was just wondering what kind of music people listen to? Personaly I like, classic rock, hip hop, some alternative. But, right now I am listening to Jazz, Miles Davis, John Coletrane, stuff like that. I like to listen to as much variety as possible.

I like Trance, House, 80's, 70's, Classic Rock, Alternative Rock, Classical, Jazz, Acid Jazz, Reggae, Hip Hop, Trip Hop, and anything with obvious skill and talent.

I hate Pop and Hip Pop. I can't stand to listen to the radio. Today's music is mostly garbage.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I totaly agree on the radio music thing. I know stations that play the same 25 songs all day long, and that just makes me sick. I am also sick of record companies telling the public what to listen to, by promoting one or two bands. Or, one or two songs from one band for that matter. But, at the same time this is an interesting age for music. By disqualifying anything new, you can disregard some good stuff.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i hardly ever listen to the radio. i'm really into my trance and house. i listen to some rap and rnb of course to change the pace. the old slow jams are the best to listen to too. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hip Hop, Rap, sometime pop yes heheh

I disregard all of the music played by radio stations claiming to play all the "hot music". If a rare gem actually comes from that station I'll hear it from one of my friends.
    Heit ist mein taug.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Kid Rock, The 69 Eyes, Opeth, Slayer, Sodom, Pungent Stench, The Pogues, Type O Negative, Naked Raygun, Suicidal Tendencies....

LINEBACKER 2

Classical clarinet music, 1930's jazz (mainly Goodman and Artie Shaw - See the pattern?), Mariah Carey, Nelly, DMX, Creed, AC-DC, Usher, Tenacious D, and System of a Down.

Anything but Country (except for the one CD by Tim McGraw called "Set This Circus Down")

Alexi

Major respect goes out to you for the inclusion of Tenacious D. The greatest rock band in the world.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Most definitely the greatest. Anyone who poses an arguement to that fact obviously hasn't listened to them and so therefore they have no frame of reference.

Radiohead, Placebo, Doro, Smashing Pumpkins, Wu-Tang Clan, Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, Creed, POD, Cinematic Opera, Unkle, Muse, Delirious?, Air...
    I have it all. Including kino.

Vancouver, BC, Canada: It sux my g/f lives in Aldergrove, i gotta bus there evry Sat.
    Classic rock and metallica are da best, rap and hip-hop are pieces of shit but there are so many wiggers around my place and i just want to shoot em all
    How many frenches in a day is average if u only see tha grl once a week, id say 10-50

oh rock music is great!! who listens to HIM here?? anyone?? they have rad love songs
    Hysteria

I like rap and r&b. At the moment. It changes.

Originally posted by Mr.
    Classic rock and metallica are da best, rap and hip-hop are pieces of shit but there are so many wiggers around my place and i just want to shoot em all
    Amen to that.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast