+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Could really do with a guys opinion. Am I at fault or is he?

Could really do with a guys opinion. Am I at fault or is he?

Hi all
    I'm sorry for the intimate nature of this problem but I need some help. So I have been seeing a guy for about four and a half months, he is a great kind and considerate guy who thinks the world of me and we have been taking it slowly not rushing things. We had only slept together three times until last night. We had a few drinks last night and I decided to stay over and we started to get heated. We were in his bedroom with the lights off.Before our clothes came off I said to him that, as I have had to come off my pill recently due to it causing me problems which he knew about already, we needed to use a condom.he said ok so we kept kissing etc and as our clothes came off I repeated this. He agreed and said we can use something and got up to go out the room to lock his front door before bed and went into his drawer. We returned to what we were doing and I thought he had put the condom on as he reached for his lube And used it which I assumed was to make things easier. We had sex which only lasted a few minutes which I'm guessing was down to the drink and as he finished he pulled out and ejaculated outside of me . I was shocked and said to him I thought he had used a condom and he said don't worry because he pulled out well before time. I felt annoyed but we went to sleep. When we woke up in the morning we began to have sex once again. I said to him we need to use something this time and he said ' do you want me to put the condom on?' To which I replied yes. He went and got the condom out the drawer and opened it .we kissed for a while again and he proceeded to try and initiate sex with me again without the condom, to which once again I told him I did t feel safe without it. He replied again ' do you want me to wear it? I will pull out before time don't worry!'
    I'm not sure how to feel. He eventually did put it on. He didn't force me to do anything that isn't an issue, but am I wrong to feel slightly disrespected because of this? Or is this my fault for not realising he hadnt put the condom on due to having a few drinks? I'm so confused and would appreciate any advice . Thank you.

Stop having sex. God is watching. Join a monastery and your problems will be solved. Its not too late to save your soul. Love Jesus and pray to God ! And you will be saved.

Problem here is that you are sinful and having sex before marriage.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Seriously why don't you just get lost cause you dont even consider people's feelings you just write a load of rubbish.

You didnt consider my feelings too when you posted this bullshit topic. So why should I consider your feelings? Told you already in previous topic that its all your fault for giving yourself to guys like this. Stop spamming forum with your dublicate topics. Keep it in one topic. I dont want to read same shit over and over again.

Why don't you just get lost from here then? I dont want to read your bullshit answers

Lost from here? This forum have been my home for years. I post in topics I want. Its you who havent contributed anything. You are here for a year but havent recieved and thanks or like for your posts. Thats shows how useful you have been to community. Say thanks that Im replying to your topic cause no one else cares to bother.

Tell him you don't want any STDS not just the worry of pregnancy, if he can't grasp that concept something is clearly wrong with him. Yes, he was very disrespectful to ignore you saying for him to wear a condom and then trick playing to use one. How old is he? Under 20 y.o? Next time don't have sex until he puts the condom on. If I was you I'd be going to get a std test because you can be sure this dude does this with all women and who knows what diseases he's caught. You don't want to get sick from him. He's selfish and immature.

no you're not wrong. You told him several times, he acknoweldged and agreed - then straight lied to you. And tried to do so again and again.
    I'm sorry.. but if he was willing to do it then over something so important - think of allthe things he'll have no problem lying about to you going forward.. ESPECIALLY if you continue to go back to him and have sex with him.

You are essentially sending the message that he can get away with lying to you. He can lie to you straight to your face and you will still come back and have sex with him and stick with him.

He proved he doesn't care about your consideration already.. he provied he's willing to lie straight to your face and just dow hat he wants.
    I don't think he'll be a good person for you to keep being with. It will come back to bite you bad one day (and we're talking potentialy HEALTH or life threatening possibilities here).

I'd take this very seriously if i were you.

Can'tmoveon, he is 36