+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice about the guy I'm seeing

Need advice about the guy I'm seeing

So I've been seeing this guy for about 10 months now we are not official mainly because of him as he doesn't want a relationship just yet well he said that at the start and I've just not brought it up again I see him like once a week everything is great he calls me his girlfriend to his friends and we act like a couple everyone thinks I'm going to get hurt in the end mainly because he's much older than me, the main thing that bothers me is that it's all on him terms we see each other when he wants to we do what he wants to do we're not together because he doesn't want a relationship. Anyway I stayed at his the other night and seen a flirty text In the morning on his phone of another girl so I said something to him and he just didn't even reply to me and now I feel bad for saying something because we're not together do you think I was in the wrong for saying something? And would you still see him if it's been 10 months and it's still not official?

Eventually you are gona develop feelings and he can dump you any time or hurt you by keeping relationship this way.

When you are young you can see guy on his terms but when you get older you ask yourself why? And then you realize you dont need it if everything is like guy wants it to be. Either relationship is by your rules or you dont need it.

Guy didnt reply because he simply dont have excuse. He calls you his your GF in front of friends to look like a good guy but actually hes an asshole and just using you like a thing. You are his GF only when he benefits from it - to show off to friends with this pretty new thing or to satisfy his wishes.

I say you have rights to demand from him as much as he asks from you and say sometimes no if theres something you dont want. It should be equal.
    I suggest leave if you can before you fall in love.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

What do you want?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.