+ Follow This Topic

Thread: live free of Pain

live free of Pain

No matter how little the cause may be, a wounded heart is in pain. Notwithstanding the cause, a wounded heart cries for healing. Like every other whole person, he also wants to live freely. The pain at some point seems to have taken hold of every part of this person. A wounded person is haunted by happenings in his past, which left him wounded and broken.
    Their pains held them bound. If they would be sincere, they’ve not actually moved from the spot they sustained the wound. The wound is still there, still painful. Worse still, it has gone very bad from what it was.
    Hurting people hurt people; this is the cycle they go through. They are hurt so they hurt others around them. They didn’t want to hurt anyone intentionally but it happens that they really can’t make anyone happy. Their hurting soul thirsts for perfect love, which cast out all fears. There is a kind of love their souls hunger for; the kind they’ve had wasn’t satisfying. They cry for something that will fill their empty soul; something that will heal their wounded heart and quench their thirsty soul.
    Seems you want to know more about this love that heals.
    https://hislovesoulclinic.sendlane.com/view/live-free

I can so relate to this, this pain this person you could be talking about my ex & he hurt me so badly!