+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice!

Need some advice!

Hi all, not sure if this is in the right place but I need some advice and don't really have anyone to turn to. So here it goes, I've had a really bad couple of years with anxiety and depression and am finally coming through it. Lost what little confidence I had and relationships were completely off the table. Anyway for about a year I've liked a guy that works at our local store. More or less in there every week so as with most of the staff was on hello and nodding terms. Anyway didnt see him for a couple of months and then bumped into him and he acted like we were friends, talking away asking me questions about work etc, plans for the day talking about himself etc. Thought this was weird and that maybe he had mistook me for someone else. Anyway this happened a couple more times, he stops work if we cross paths and will ask me what I'm upto etc, remembers to ask about something I told him previously (something I was going to see at the cinema etc). So I added him on social media, he accepted, sent a general message and he didn't reply, so I thought that was it. Fast forward to last week, I'm in the store, I see him but hes at the end of the aisle stocking up, i dont think he saw me and was happy about that because i was a bit embarrassed about the message so just carried on with my shopping. Next think I know he's tapping me on the arm, so he's obviously spotted me and comes to chat. Asks me about my day, tells me a bit about his day, or last night's activities, apologises for not messaging back as he doesn't really use it. He gets called back to help a customer and I'm left wondering what is happening. Fast forward to yesterday I'm paying at the till , he's on the till with his back to me serving someone. Next thing I know he's tapping me on the arm for a chat, usual stuff but nothing more than that but i know hes had to go out of his way to come down by my till. Am I completely mad to think that he likes me at all? Anxiety can make you doubt everything so I really don't know! Help!

What would you do if he is interested?
    What would you do if he isn't ?