+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help.

Help.

So I think my girlfriend might be seeing/dating one or more guys. I have access to her google hangouts, I don't want to explain why. I saw she was texting other guys and telling them she loved them. I don't know what to do. I don't want to break it off. All advice is needed.

Call her out, confront her. This is a big deal, she loves other guys? Does she have a problem if you were to love other women?
    That's BS. This is a deal breaker in my book. Can you really be with a woman that acts like this? Sometimes you need to leave lovers that you want to be with.

Be calm, and assertive, and listen to her while you are speaking with her, tell her how this crap makes you feel

I will try. I hope things will be okay. Thank you

She is ****ing other men
    And she is keeping that secret from you

What are the chances for that of "going to be okay"?

- - - Updated - - -

But if you don't want to break up why don't you just ignore it and keep everything the way it is?

I wonder why you don't want to break it off? Finding out that the love of my life is telling others that he loves them seems like the ultimate betrayal to me. I completely agree with GLYC. She must be called out on this behavior, but you cannot be willing to accept any of her excuses for it. You must have respect for yourself and refuse to be treated in such a manner.

Agreed with the others. You at least need to talk to her about it. I'd say maybe at least approach it like you want to give her the opportunity to explain herself before you jump to conclusions. Hell, there ARE some people who use those words more loosely than others, and perhaps more loosely than they should. So MAYBE she "loves" them like a brother or a good friend or something like that. Truthfully, I lean towards the others in thinking it more likely she IS cheating on you.... but I can't really know that for sure. It does seem like that probably is the case (especially this seeming to be happening behind your back rather than her just being honest with you). But, I'm not psychic.

So, talk to her about it. But, also agreed with the others that you deserve better than that if she IS cheating on you. And cheating doesn't HAVE to just be sexual/physical. It can be emotional as well. Heck, that can be worse. So, I hope you care enough about yourself to do what is right if she IS wronging you. It may not be easy at first, but you will see in time that you deserve better than that. Good luck to you.