+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help he is 37 i am 19!!!!!!!!!

Help he is 37 i am 19!!!!!!!!!

Used to work together and were good friends. I rang him to talk. He asked about my new boyfriend in an annoyed way- like it pained him to say the word 'bf'. He asked exactly why I was calling and I just mentioned my friend needed a job where he works, he then says that I am just USING him because I only ever talk to him when I have a work question. Then he said he only has got two messages off me- first was a long angry text from me (I was mad at him) and the second was all about my boyfriend (according to him). I started mocking his age how he was almost 40 (in a joke) and going on about his 'generation' but that he still looked young and that I like him anyways- he says angrily 'can we stop talking about my age!'
    I asked him why he was so depressed and he says he's sad since I left because he has nobody to talk to in the evenings there. Then he said he's just not used to talking on the phone?
    He hinted that he needed to go to the pub so I suggest coming out with me and my friends, he was extremely interested- wanting to know when and where until I said it's far away (45 minute drive). He then says 'let me know when you're in town and I'll go for a drink with you'.
    I tried telling him I care about him but he just brushed it off. I saw him then yesterday and he looked different- wearing a jacket exactly like my boyfriend's and had the same hairstyle as him as well which he never had before? He also looked fed up. Opinions PLEASE!

Hes horny. Thats why he tries so hard.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

What do you want

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    What do you want
    I wanted you to respond to my "Longing to be loved" topic but now its closed now so now theres nothing I want anymore.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will