+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Few quick questions for you men

Few quick questions for you men

Guys I would really appreciate answers to a few things I'm wondering about. Just to get some kind of perspective from a man's point of view. Even a yes or no will do.

1. Say someone tells you a specific girl has a crush on you. Will you ask that girl if she has a crush on you if you weren't interested in her?
    (I would personally not ask if I didn't like that person. I would avoid them and not open that can. But I'm not a dude )

2. Would you make an effort to draw a girl closer into your life (everyday life) if you are only interested in a casual relationship?
    (I would think it's risky for him?).

3. So I slept with this guy. It wasnt planned. The chemistry and tension was just too much to handle. lol. Neither of us regret it in any way though. Anyway, so afterwards while laying on the bed he told me that he dreamt of me 3 times in the last 2 months and he doesnt know why because he never dreams about stuff. Then he added that he then wakes up so aroused.
    My questions:
    a. Do you guys think it means anything more than just a physical attraction?
    b. Does it have more significance because he told me afterwards in stead of beforehand and kind of manipulating me?

4. Would a player / guy who is only looking for casual hook-ups continue to pursue a girl for years even though she sort of rejected him previously?

5. Will a player / guy who is only looking for casual hook-ups want to sleep with a virgin? Not specifically but be ok with it if he finds out she is one beforehand and also then be more attentive to her and patiently 'show her the ropes'?
    And also, would he want to sleep with her again?

I would really appreciate your answers!!!

Thanks

1. No
    2. No
    3. a. Possibly, I've dreamed this with someone of both cases.
    b. I wouldn't read into the timing too much. I would most likely tell the girl after we had sex if I had that dream.
    4. Very possible, he could be pursuing multiple girls this way.
    5. I doubt it. I don't think he would care if you are a virgin or not.

Awesome! Thank you.