+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick Help

Quick Help

I wanted to make things clear with this girl and I phoned her, this afternoon so that I could arrange a meeting.

However she was late for something (she told me so, and I could hear someone running on the phone, so I guess it's true) and she told me that she didn't know if she would be availiable that day.

I told her to call me when she would be able to, but she is a bit shy and I don't see her calling me back tomorrow (saturday - especially because she knows I'll be fully occupied either saturday or sunday) and I don't want her to break contact with me for the weekend.

My problem is, should I talk to her (text messages) like if nothing happened and make things clear with her on monday or should I stop calling her and let her think things over... She probably knows what I'm going to tell her and she'll be either scared if she doesn't like me or she'll be to shy to call me back if she does like me...

What do I do?

please? (this need to be 10 words long : \)

anachronistic Guest
    we're not here to make your decisions for you, okapa.

there's definitely something wrong if she is avoiding you.

you should keep women on their toes keep them guessing, don't allow them to foresee every move you make. if i were you, i would give it a week or two space, then show up at her doorstep.